AnsweredAssumed Answered

JCRClient not using the proper DB driver

Question asked by sisao on Sep 25, 2008
Latest reply on Oct 31, 2008 by krishherein
Hi,

i'm having this error message when trying to get that SDK example run:

14:22:26,232 User:System WARN  [remoting.rmi.RmiRegistryFactoryBean] Could not detect RMI registry - creating new one
14:22:27,993 User:System INFO  [domain.schema.SchemaBootstrap] Schema managed by database dialect org.hibernate.dialect.MySQLInnoDBDialect.
14:23:28,125 User:System ERROR [domain.schema.SchemaBootstrap] Schema auto-update failed
org.alfresco.error.AlfrescoRuntimeException: A previous schema upgrade failed.  Revert to the original database before attempting the upgrade again.

my custom-repository is:

# MySQL connection (This is default and requires mysql-connector-java-3.1.12-bin.jar, which ships with the Alfresco server)
#
#db.driver=org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver
#db.url=jdbc:mysql://localhost/alfresco

#
# Oracle connection (requires ojdbc14_g.jar or equivalent jar in shared libraries location)
#
db.driver=oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver
db.name=alfresco
db.url=jdbc:oracle:thin:@10.0.1.163:1521:oraclexp
db.username=alfresco
db.password=alfresco

and also the hibernate file is properly configured, i can run Alfresco normally, as you can see in the 1st shot at runtime it tries to use a different DB driver, resulting into an error. The Oracle dirvers are into /opt/alfresco/tomcat/common/lib and also imported into the ecplispe JRE…i can run all the other samples.
All help appreciated,

Francesco.

Outcomes