AnsweredAssumed Answered

CIFS connection problem after an unknown amount of time

Question asked by seraphon on Jul 18, 2007
Latest reply on Oct 26, 2007 by jbdev
Hi

I ve got this habit to open an CIFS connection at the morning to open some files in Alfresco's repository, with dev+ to edit them. It works just fine. When I edit such a file with notepad++ I can directly see in Alfresco web UI that the changes have indeed occured in Alfresco's repository.

Now the problem is that at some time of the day, when I want to navigate in my Alfresco's repository using windows explorer and a CIFS connection I get the following error

Z:\is not accessible.

No more connections can be made to this remote computer at this time because there are already as many connections as the computer can accept

Is this a problem coming from tomcat? The message says there are too many connections but I m the only user of Alfresco right now!

I tried deconnecting the CIFS drive and then reconnect it but the problem persist. And Restarting the tomcat server and Alfresco is not really a solution… But The files that I opened in notepad++ are still editable and when I do some changes to those files and saves I can see in the web navigator the the change have been taken in account.

Can someone please help me resolve this problem?

Regards
Seraphon

Outcomes