AnsweredAssumed Answered

Alfresco Share Errors after changing http ports in Labs 3b

Question asked by dhoechst on Oct 30, 2008
Latest reply on Oct 30, 2008 by dhoechst
Hi,

I'm trying to get Labs 3b up and running. I changed the port that Alfresco runs on from 8080 to 80 in the C:\Alfresco\tomcat\conf\server.xml file. I also modified the C:\Alfresco\tomcat\webapps\share\WEB-INF\classes\alfresco\web-framework-config.xml file for the URL endpoints. I'm able to login to Share, and everything seems to work fine, but when I add something to the document library of a site, the console shows a bunch of repeating errors:
07:04:57,953 INFO  [org.alfresco.repo.activities.post.lookup.PostLookup] Update: 2 activity posts
07:05:27,781 INFO  [org.alfresco.repo.activities.feed.FeedTaskProcessor] >>> Generated 0 activity feed entries for 2 activity posts
07:05:27,781 ERROR [org.alfresco.repo.activities.feed.local.LocalFeedGridJob] java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect
07:05:27,781 ERROR [org.alfresco.repo.activities.feed.AbstractFeedGenerator] Exception during generation of feeds
java.lang.Exception: Connection refused: connect
   at org.alfresco.repo.activities.feed.local.LocalFeedGridJob.execute(LocalFeedGridJob.java:64)
   at org.alfresco.repo.activities.feed.local.LocalFeedGenerator.generate(LocalFeedGenerator.java:102)
   at org.alfresco.repo.activities.feed.AbstractFeedGenerator.execute(AbstractFeedGenerator.java:134)
   at org.alfresco.repo.activities.feed.FeedGeneratorJob.execute(FeedGeneratorJob.java:56)
   at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:202)
   at org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread.run(SimpleThreadPool.java:529)
If I change it back to the default of 8080, then the errors go away. I'm sure I'm missing a configuration file somewhere. Anybody know?

Thanks,
Daniel

Outcomes