AnsweredAssumed Answered

Custom Bean Action problems

Question asked by sergio on Aug 10, 2007
Latest reply on Sep 10, 2007 by andy
Hi.

I have created a new custom action as a Java class that implements the ActionExecuterAbstractBase as you suggest in the wiki documentation.

Then, I created a class to test the new action executer, extending the BaseSpringTest class, too.

The new action bean has been registered into the action-service-context.xml file in order to be loaded into Spring context….

The problem is: when executing the JUnit test class the following exception is raised:

10:01:51,421 ERROR [alfresco.action.UploadFolderCleanerActionExecuterTest] Setup error
org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException: No bean named 'deleteNodeAction' is defined
   at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.getBeanDefinition(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:352)
   at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getMergedBeanDefinition(AbstractBeanFactory.java:671)
   at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:198)
   at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:147)
   at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.getBean(AbstractApplicationContext.java:555)
   at it.nsi.microarray.alfresco.action.UploadFolderCleanerActionExecuterTest.onSetUpInTransaction(UploadFolderCleanerActionExecuterTest.java:68)
   at org.springframework.test.AbstractTransactionalSpringContextTests.onSetUp(AbstractTransactionalSpringContextTests.java:116)
   at org.springframework.test.AbstractDependencyInjectionSpringContextTests.setUp(AbstractDependencyInjectionSpringContextTests.java:192)
   at junit.framework.TestCase.runBare(TestCase.java:125)
   at junit.framework.TestResult$1.protect(TestResult.java:106)
   at junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(TestResult.java:124)
   at junit.framework.TestResult.run(TestResult.java:109)
   at junit.framework.TestCase.run(TestCase.java:118)
   at junit.framework.TestSuite.runTest(TestSuite.java:208)
   at junit.framework.TestSuite.run(TestSuite.java:203)
   at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.junit3.JUnit3TestReference.run(JUnit3TestReference.java:128)
   at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.TestExecution.run(TestExecution.java:38)
   at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:460)
   at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:673)
   at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.run(RemoteTestRunner.java:386)
   at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.main(RemoteTestRunner.java:196)

It seems not to find the bean named 'deleteNodeAction'….Why?

Taking a look at the BaseSpringTest class, I found that it tries to load any .xml configuration file from the alfresco classpath (isn't it), so I was supposing that even the action-service-context.xml file was loaded, and my action class, too. What was wrong?

Any help will be very appreciated….

All the best.

Sergio

Outcomes