AnsweredAssumed Answered

I am getting an error in Webscript

Question asked by shanmugaraja on Aug 28, 2007
Latest reply on Jan 29, 2014 by savic.prvoslav
I have a web script: and having a variable catSearchPath

var catSearchPath = "PATH:\"/cm:categoryRoot/cm:generalclassifiable/cm:" + categories[j].replace(/\+/g,"_x0020_").replace(/&/g,"_x0026_").replace(/\//g, "/cm:");

However in another place I am using the JS function in the same web script.

function getSpaceXPath(disPath,rootsapce){
   var spacePath="PATH:\"";
   var disPPath=disPath.split("/")
   for (k=1;k<disPPath.length;k++ ){
      if (disPPath[k]=="Company Home"){
         spacePath+="/app:company_home";
      }
      else{
         var value=disPPath[k];
         spacePath+="/cm:"+value.(/ /g,"_x0020_").replace(/&/g,"_x0026_");      }
   }
spacePath+="/cm:"+rootsapce+"//*\""
return spacePath;
}

In the first case the script replace the "+" with "_0020_"; in the second case the script is throwing error, It is not replaing the space to "_0020_"

ERROR is

Failed to execute script 'workspace://SpacesStore//Company Home/Data Dictionary/Web Scripts/org/alfresco/bg/portlet/links/links.get.js': Failed to execute script 'workspace://SpacesStore//Company Home/Data Dictionary/Web Scripts/org/alfresco/bg/portlet/links/links.get.js': The choice of Java constructor replace matching JavaScript argument types (function,string) is ambiguous; candidate constructors are: class java.lang.String replace(java.lang.CharSequence,java.lang.CharSequence) class java.lang.String replace(char,char) (AlfrescoScript#76) 

Exception: org.mozilla.javascript.EvaluatorException - The choice of Java constructor replace matching JavaScript argument types (function,string) is ambiguous; candidate constructors are: class java.lang.String replace(java.lang.CharSequence,java.lang.CharSequence) class java.lang.String replace(char,char) (AlfrescoScript#76) 

Any help is appriciated. Thanks

Outcomes