AnsweredAssumed Answered

How to search documents less than the current Date.

Question asked by shanmugaraja on Sep 4, 2007
I have user defined filed as displaydate. which is a date field. This field could have future date also this field is optional no value to it.

i would like get all the documents which have display date is less than or equal to current date or for no value.

I am doing a lucene search.

luceneSearchPath="( PATH:\"/app:company_home/cm:Staging/cm:Business_x0020_Gateway/cm:Links/*\" AND ( PATH:\"/cm:categoryRoot/cm:generalclassifiable/cm:Industry/cm:Transportation_x0020__x0026__x0020_Logistics/*\" OR PATH:\"/cm:categoryRoot/cm:generalclassifiable/cm:Business_x0020_Area/cm:Human_x0020_Resources/*\" ) ) AND ( +@\\{bg.resource.model\\}display_date:[2007\-01\-01T23\:28\:00 TO currentDate()] AND ( TYPE:\"{http://www.alfresco.org/model/content/1.0}content\" ))";

I the above case i need to hard code a past date. How could we  fetch the documnets that has displaydate is less than or equal to the current date or no date value assign to it. I am making a lucene search through webscripts.

I need some help on  this, this very urgent, if any one could help that would be great.
Thanks in advance

Outcomes