AnsweredAssumed Answered

Parent Space is not opening through webclient under browse s

Question asked by grp1260 on Dec 18, 2008
Dear All,

I am facing a strange problem. My Problem is i am not able to navigate from parent space to the sub-spaces inside the parent space through the webclient.Path—>Company Home->User Homes->CES(Our parent space).The window is in the processing state only.It is not opening the subspaces available inside the parent space.But when i navigate through the navigator(leftside panel) i can able to see all the available sub spaces etc. When i browse under the browse spaces the window is in processing state only it is not navigating to the subfolders inside that space. where as when i browse other spaces at the same level those spaces i can able to browse.I am facing this problem from yesterday evening. I have rebuilded all the indexes. when i check the logs the following error has occured.

16:56:58,609 ERROR [quartz.core.JobRunShell] Job DEFAULT.ftsIndexerJobDetail thr
ew an unhandled Exception:
org.alfresco.service.cmr.repository.ContentIOException: Failed to open stream on
to channel:
   accessor: ContentAccessor[ contentUrl=store://2008/12/18/16/56/c5f3c0c1-ccf6-
11dd-9325-e98bf9ca2284.bin, mimetype=null, size=0, encoding=UTF-8, locale=en_US]

Each time when i restart tomcat the logs are showing the new location. I searched in the database table alf_node the uuid is not present in the alf_node table. I search the root folder to find the physical location of file, no file is available. i will post more logs below. I request all the forum gurus and alfresco engineers please help me to get it resolved. i am posting some more logs below:

16:56:58,609 ERROR [quartz.core.JobRunShell] Job DEFAULT.ftsIndexerJobDetail thr
ew an unhandled Exception:
org.alfresco.service.cmr.repository.ContentIOException: Failed to open stream on
to channel:
11dd-9325-e98bf9ca2284.bin, mimetype=null, size=0, encoding=UTF-8, locale=en_US]

at org.alfresco.repo.content.AbstractContentReader.getContentInputStream
(AbstractContentReader.java:337)
        at org.alfresco.repo.search.impl.lucene.ADMLuceneIndexerImpl.indexProper
ty(ADMLuceneIndexerImpl.java:858)
        at org.alfresco.repo.search.impl.lucene.ADMLuceneIndexerImpl.createDocum
ents(ADMLuceneIndexerImpl.java:542)
        at org.alfresco.repo.search.impl.lucene.ADMLuceneIndexerImpl.updateFullT
extSearch(ADMLuceneIndexerImpl.java:1248)
        at org.alfresco.repo.search.impl.lucene.fts.FullTextSearchIndexerImpl.in
dex(FullTextSearchIndexerImpl.java:188)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.
java:39)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAcces
sorImpl.java:25)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
        at org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflecti
on(AopUtils.java:281)
        at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.invokeJo
inpoint(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:187)
        at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(
ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:154)
        at org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInterceptor.in
voke(TransactionInterceptor.java:107)
ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:176)
        at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynami
cAopProxy.java:210)
        at $Proxy9.index(Unknown Source)
        at org.alfresco.repo.search.impl.lucene.fts.FTSIndexerJob.execute(FTSInd
exerJob.java:52)
        at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:202)
        at org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread.run(SimpleThreadPool.j
ava:529)
Caused by: java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: The content never exists
        at org.alfresco.repo.content.EmptyContentReader.getDirectReadableChannel
(EmptyContentReader.java:59)
        at org.alfresco.repo.content.AbstractContentReader.getReadableChannel(Ab
stractContentReader.java:226)
(AbstractContentReader.java:330)
        … 18 more
16:56:58,625 ERROR [quartz.core.ErrorLogger] Job (DEFAULT.ftsIndexerJobDetail th
rew an exception.
org.quartz.SchedulerException: Job threw an unhandled exception. [See nested exc
eption: org.alfresco.service.cmr.repository.ContentIOException: Failed to open s
tream onto channel:
]
        at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:213)
        at org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread.run(SimpleThreadPool.j
ava:529)
Caused by: org.alfresco.service.cmr.repository.ContentIOException: Failed to ope
n stream onto channel:

(AbstractContentReader.java:337)
        at org.alfresco.repo.search.impl.lucene.ADMLuceneIndexerImpl.indexProper
ty(ADMLuceneIndexerImpl.java:858)
        at org.alfresco.repo.search.impl.lucene.ADMLuceneIndexerImpl.createDocum
ents(ADMLuceneIndexerImpl.java:542)
        at org.alfresco.repo.search.impl.lucene.ADMLuceneIndexerImpl.updateFullT
extSearch(ADMLuceneIndexerImpl.java:1248)
        at org.alfresco.repo.search.impl.lucene.fts.FullTextSearchIndexerImpl.in
dex(FullTextSearchIndexerImpl.java:188)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.
java:39)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAcces
sorImpl.java:25)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
        at org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflecti
on(AopUtils.java:281)
        at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.invokeJo
inpoint(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:187)
ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:154)
        at org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInterceptor.in
voke(TransactionInterceptor.java:107)
ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:176)
        at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynami
cAopProxy.java:210)
        at $Proxy9.index(Unknown Source)
        at org.alfresco.repo.search.impl.lucene.fts.FTSIndexerJob.execute(FTSInd
exerJob.java:52)
        at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:202)
        … 1 more
Caused by: java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: The content never exists
        at org.alfresco.repo.content.EmptyContentReader.getDirectReadableChannel
(EmptyContentReader.java:59)
        at org.alfresco.repo.content.AbstractContentReader.getReadableChannel(Ab
stractContentReader.java:226)
(AbstractContentReader.java:330)
        … 18 more

Thanks in Advance
Prasad.

Outcomes