AnsweredAssumed Answered

Starting Community Deployment fails with NumberFormatExcepti

Question asked by ruipacheco on Sep 13, 2007
Latest reply on Sep 13, 2007 by ruipacheco
Hi all

I've configured the Deployment Server using the instructions provided on the readme.txt that comes with the zip file. My deployment.properties file looks like this:

dep.datadir=C:\Documents and Settings\RPacheco\Desktop\alfresco\deployment\depdata\
dep.logdir=C:\Documents and Settings\RPacheco\Desktop\alfresco\deployment\log\
dep.metadatadir=C:\Documents and Settings\RPacheco\Desktop\alfresco\deployment\metadata\
dep.rmi.port=44100

The problem is, when I try to run deploy_start.bat, it throws the following exception:

Exception in thread "main" org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'deploymentReceiverTransportRMI' def
ined in file [C:\Documents and Settings\RPacheco\Desktop\alfresco\deployment\application-context.xml]: Error setting property values; nested exception
is org.springframework.beans.PropertyBatchUpdateException; nested PropertyAccessExceptions (1) are:
PropertyAccessException 1: org.springframework.beans.TypeMismatchException: Failed to convert property value of type [java.lang.String] to required ty
pe [int] for property 'registryPort'; nested exception is java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "${dep.rmi.port}"
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.PropertyBatchUpdateException; nested PropertyAccessException details (1) are:
PropertyAccessException 1:
org.springframework.beans.TypeMismatchException: Failed to convert property value of type [java.lang.String] to required type [int] for property 'regi
stryPort'; nested exception is java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "${dep.rmi.port}"
Caused by: java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "${dep.rmi.port}"

It also creates two folders on my deployment directory named this way: ${dep.logdir} and ${dep.metadatadir}.

Could anyone help me with this?

Outcomes