AnsweredAssumed Answered

Requesting help in setting up the Alfresco component too

Question asked by yona on Jan 6, 2009
Latest reply on Jan 7, 2009 by johanjanssens
hello
sorry for my bad english  :oops:
I have a problem with setting up the alfresco component
and the message is :

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Zend_Uri_Exception' with message 'Illegal scheme supplied, only alphanumeric characters are permitted' in D:\xampplite\htdocs\alfresco\administrator\components\com_alfresco\libraries\Zend\Uri.php:98 Stack trace: #0 D:\xampplite\htdocs\alfresco\administrator\components\com_alfresco\libraries\Zend\Http\Client.php(223): Zend_Uri::factory('dossier/service…') #1 D:\xampplite\htdocs\alfresco\administrator\components\com_alfresco\libraries\Zend\Http\Client.php(209): Zend_Http_Client->setUri('dossier/service…') #2 D:\xampplite\htdocs\alfresco\components\com_alfresco\models\abstract.php(159): Zend_Http_Client->__construct('dossier/service…', Array) #3 D:\xampplite\htdocs\alfresco\components\com_alfresco\models\abstract.php(216): AlfrescoModelAbstract->getXml('dossier/service…') #4 D:\xampplite\htdocs\alfresco\components\com_alfresco\models\abstract.php(62): AlfrescoModelAbstract->authenticate() #5 D:\xampplite\htdocs\alfresco\libraries\joomla\application\component\model.php(129): AlfrescoMo in D:\xampplite\htdocs\alfresco\administrator\components\com_alfresco\libraries\Zend\Uri.php on line 98

the ID is the good one (I've get a look on the other same message)
so I don't know what to do  :roll:

my alfresco component 's version is v.1.0.0

thanks…

Outcomes