AnsweredAssumed Answered

How can I get more info about a SOAP exception?

Question asked by hbf on Sep 26, 2007
Latest reply on Nov 14, 2007 by hbf
Does anybody know how I can tell Alfresco to output some info about a SOAP exception I am getting on the PHP side?

More precisely, my PHP script tries to create some children and this results in an error in the PHP log:

[26-Sep-2007 14:03:09] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught SoapFault exception: [soapenv:Server.generalException] (null) in /Users/hbf/icar/checkout/knowledge-center/alfresco-build/HEAD/root/modules/php-sdk/source/php/remote/Alfresco/Service/WebService/AlfrescoWebService.php:65
Stack trace:
#0 /Users/hbf/icar/checkout/knowledge-center/alfresco-build/HEAD/root/modules/php-sdk/source/php/remote/Alfresco/Service/WebService/AlfrescoWebService.php(65): SoapClient->__soapCall('update', Array, Array, Array, Array)
#1 /Users/hbf/icar/checkout/knowledge-center/alfresco-build/HEAD/root/modules/php-sdk/source/php/remote/Alfresco/Service/WebService/AlfrescoWebService.php(47): AlfrescoWebService->__soapCall('update', Array)
#2 [internal function]: AlfrescoWebService->__call('update', Array)
#3 /Users/hbf/icar/checkout/knowledge-center/alfresco-build/HEAD/root/modules/php-sdk/source/php/remote/Alfresco/Service/Session.php(168): AlfrescoWebService->update(Array)
#4 /Users/hbf/icar/checkout/information-system/web-server/drupal/sites/all/modules/alfresco_migration/alfresco_m in /Users/hbf/icar/checkout/knowledge-center/alfresco-build/HEAD/root/modules/php-sdk/source/php/remote/Alfresco/Service/WebService/AlfrescoWebService.php on line 65

In the Alfresco/Catalina log, no error is recored. I tried to edit tomcat/webapps/alfresco/WEB-INF/classes/log4j.properties to set the log level to debug, but I don't get any additional information about the exception.

Unfortunately, the PHP exception does not give any hints about the origin of the error!

Anybody knows the trick to get more log output?

Many thanks for a suggestion!
Kaspar

Outcomes