AnsweredAssumed Answered

Problems logging in after changing to MySQL, Labs3Final

Question asked by sorca on Jan 23, 2009
Latest reply on Jan 28, 2009 by mikeh
Hi,

This will be a long reading, and I hope it is ok as it is. If not, please contact me via mail. /Oscar

I am having problems with my Alfresco after I have changed database from Derby to MySQL.

"Failed to Login - The remote server may be unavailable or your authentication details have not been recognized."

I followed the installation instructions in the InstallConfigure_Alfresco_Lab3Final-1.pdf which I got off the Alfresco wiki. I installed and tried to start, not changing database, and it worked like a charm. I then edited to change to MySQL from Derby. After starting Alfresco again I cannot login, I only get the fault above. I then tried to do it all over again, deleting Alfresco from /opt, rebooting and installing and changing to MySQL before I start it. Same fault at logon.

I will now start a new attempt. I just downloaded a new installation file from Alfresco, Alfresco-Labs-3Stable-Linux-x86-install. I will install it according to the manual (mentioned above). I have deleted the Alfresco folder in /opt and rebooted.

I have the following programs and versions to begin with:
Ubuntu 8.10-Desktop, 2.6.27-9-generic
MySQL ver 14.12 Distrib 5.0.67
OpenOffice.org 2.4
swftools 0.8.1
java-6-sun-1.6.0.10

I am following the instructions in the manual page 15, Installing Alfresco on RedHat Linux
1. I start a terminal and runs su and chmods the start script 777.
2. I start the Alfresco install script.
3. From the dialog that appears I choose English as installation language and click ok to the question on installing Alfresco on the computer.
4. I click next in the following dialog, having a pdf viewer up and running to read the install instructions ignoring the warning about not having any programs running.
5. I choose Typical installation, as I understand it this will install everything in the package.
6. I choose
/opt/Alfresco
as destination.
7. I click next in the copying files dialog.

At this point it starts to differ between manual and reality. In the manual it says that I should get a dialog for choosing database, but in reality I now get the question on where I have my OpenOffice.org folder. The installation skips the database step altogether.

8. I choose /opt/Alfresco after symlinking openoffice
ln -s /usr/lib/openoffice/program/soffice.bin /opt/Alfresco/soffice.exe
, otherwise the installation doesn't find my openoffice. I found this fix in another thread.
9. The InstallJammer Wizard Complete dialog appears. I uncheck the README and click finish.
10. I change to MySQL according to the instructions on pages 39-40 by first checking that the MySQL connector is in the proper place. I have a
mysql-connector-java-5.1.6-bin.jar
in my
/opt/Alfresco/tomcat/lib
folder. Semms ok according to the instruction.
11. I create the database by running
mysql -u root -p <db_setup.sql
and verify by running
use alfresco
and doing
show tables;
and
select * from alf_access_control_list;
. I get content, so I assume it is ok.
12. I then modify the files
/opt/Alfresco/tomcat/shared/classes/alfresco/extension/custom-hibernate-dialect.properties
and
custom-repository.properties
according to the manual. I comment out the Derby things and uncomment the MySQL things. In 
custom-repository.properties
I leave the db.name, db.username and db.password intact for now. I comment out the Derby lines and uncomment the MySQL lines so that they look like
db.driver=org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver
and
db.url=jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/alfresco
. I figure these lines are for Alfrescos internal use and that i shouldn't change localhost and port even if I put it on a server with a domain?
13. The next lines puzzle me a bit. I should change the line
dir.root=./alf_data
(./opt/Alfrsco/alf_data in my file) to where I want to store Alfresco data. Is this abritrary? I stick with the lines already in the file for now. I guess it could be changed to e.g.
/mnt/data/Alfresco
?

As far as the instruction goes, this is where I start the Alfresco. I still get the error. Here is what my log looks like:

09:31:48,104 INFO  [org.alfresco.web.scripts.DeclarativeRegistry] Registered 67 Web Scripts (+0 failed), 71 URLs
09:31:48,106 INFO  [org.alfresco.web.scripts.AbstractRuntimeContainer] Initialised Presentation Web Script Container (in 768.35736ms)
09:32:49,774 INFO  [org.alfresco.web.scripts.DeclarativeRegistry] Registered 101 Web Scripts (+0 failed), 105 URLs
09:32:49,775 INFO  [org.alfresco.web.scripts.AbstractRuntimeContainer] Initialised WebFramework Web Script Container (in 61640.492ms)
09:32:50,159 INFO  [org.alfresco.web.site.FrameworkHelper] Successfully Initialized Web Framework
09:32:56,532 INFO  [org.alfresco.web.site.FrameworkHelper] Successfully Initialized Web Framework
09:33:35,227 ERROR [org.alfresco.repo.content.transform.magick.AbstractImageMagickContentTransformer] ImageMagickContentTransformer not available: Failed to perform ImageMagick transformation:
Execution result:
   command:    [/usr/local/bin/convert, /opt/Alfresco/tomcat/temp/Alfresco/ImageMagickContentTransformer_init_source_19596.gif, /opt/Alfresco/tomcat/temp/Alfresco/ImageMagickContentTransformer_init_target_19597.png]
   succeeded:  false
   exit code:  1
   out:       
   err:        Cannot run program "/usr/local/bin/convert": java.io.IOException: error=2, No such file or directory
09:33:39,126 INFO  [org.alfresco.config.xml.XMLConfigService$PropertyConfigurer] Loading properties file from class path resource [alfresco/file-servers.properties]
09:33:47,078 ERROR [org.alfresco.repo.content.transform.RuntimeExecutableContentTransformer] Failed to start a runtime executable content transformer:
Execution result:
   command:    [/opt/Alfresco/bin/pdf2swf, -V]
   out:       
   err:        Cannot run program "/opt/Alfresco/bin/pdf2swf": java.io.IOException: error=2, No such file or directory
09:34:03,792 INFO  [org.alfresco.repo.domain.schema.SchemaBootstrap] Schema managed by database dialect org.hibernate.dialect.MySQLInnoDBDialect.
09:34:04,754 INFO  [org.alfresco.repo.domain.schema.SchemaBootstrap] No changes were made to the schema.
09:34:06,183 ERROR [org.alfresco.util.exec.RuntimeExecBootstrapBean] Bootstrap command failed:
Execution result:
   command:    [/opt/Alfresco/program/soffice, -accept=socket,host=localhost,port=8100;urp;StarOffice.ServiceManager, -env:UserInstallation=file:////opt/Alfresco/alf_data/oouser, -nologo, -headless, -nofirststartwizard, -nocrashrep, -norestore]
   exit code:  2
   out:       
   err:        Cannot run program "/opt/Alfresco/program/soffice": java.io.IOException: error=2, No such file or directory
09:34:06,726 WARN  [org.alfresco.repo.node.index.FullIndexRecoveryComponent] The indexes are not synchronized with the database.
09:34:06,844 WARN  [org.alfresco.repo.node.index.AVMFullIndexRecoveryComponent]     Index for avm store sitestore is out of date
09:34:08,383 INFO  [org.alfresco.repo.admin.ConfigurationChecker] The Alfresco root data directory ('dir.root') is: /opt/Alfresco/alf_data
09:34:08,425 ERROR [org.alfresco.repo.admin.ConfigurationChecker] CONTENT INTEGRITY ERROR: Indexes not found for 7 stores.
09:34:08,426 INFO  [org.alfresco.repo.admin.ConfigurationChecker] You may set 'index.recovery.mode=FULL' if you need to rebuild the indexes.
09:34:08,426 ERROR [org.alfresco.repo.admin.ConfigurationChecker] CONTENT INTEGRITY ERROR: System content not found in content store.
09:34:08,426 ERROR [org.alfresco.repo.admin.ConfigurationChecker] Ensure that the 'dir.root' property is pointing to the correct data location.
09:34:08,431 ERROR [org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader] Context initialization failed
org.alfresco.error.AlfrescoRuntimeException: Ensure that the 'dir.root' property is pointing to the correct data location.
   at org.alfresco.repo.admin.ConfigurationChecker.check(ConfigurationChecker.java:312)
   at org.alfresco.repo.admin.ConfigurationChecker.access$000(ConfigurationChecker.java:72)
   at org.alfresco.repo.admin.ConfigurationChecker$1.execute(ConfigurationChecker.java:178)
   at org.alfresco.repo.transaction.RetryingTransactionHelper.doInTransaction(RetryingTransactionHelper.java:320)
   at org.alfresco.repo.transaction.RetryingTransactionHelper.doInTransaction(RetryingTransactionHelper.java:246)
   at org.alfresco.repo.admin.ConfigurationChecker.onBootstrap(ConfigurationChecker.java:182)
   at org.alfresco.util.AbstractLifecycleBean.onApplicationEvent(AbstractLifecycleBean.java:62)
   at org.springframework.context.event.SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster$1.run(SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster.java:77)
   at org.springframework.core.task.SyncTaskExecutor.execute(SyncTaskExecutor.java:49)
   at org.springframework.context.event.SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster.multicastEvent(SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster.java:75)
   at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.publishEvent(AbstractApplicationContext.java:246)
   at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:355)
   at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.createWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:244)
   at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.initWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:187)
   at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener.contextInitialized(ContextLoaderListener.java:49)
   at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:3843)
   at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4342)
   at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:791)
   at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:771)
   at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:525)
   at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWAR(HostConfig.java:830)
   at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWARs(HostConfig.java:719)
   at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployApps(HostConfig.java:490)
   at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.start(HostConfig.java:1149)
   at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.lifecycleEvent(HostConfig.java:311)
   at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:117)
   at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1053)
   at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.start(StandardHost.java:719)
   at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1045)
   at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.start(StandardEngine.java:443)
   at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.start(StandardService.java:516)
   at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(StandardServer.java:710)
   at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:578)
   at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
   at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
   at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
   at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
   at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:288)
   at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:413)

I see now that I placed the link to pdf2swf wrong according to what I wrote in the file, I have changed that. I also added a link soffice.bin to the
/opt/Alfresco
folder. After restarting Alfresco this is added to the log:

09:45:51,437 INFO  [org.alfresco.web.scripts.DeclarativeRegistry] Registered 67 Web Scripts (+0 failed), 71 URLs
09:45:51,441 INFO  [org.alfresco.web.scripts.AbstractRuntimeContainer] Initialised Presentation Web Script Container (in 903.8199ms)
09:46:53,284 INFO  [org.alfresco.web.scripts.DeclarativeRegistry] Registered 101 Web Scripts (+0 failed), 105 URLs
09:46:53,284 INFO  [org.alfresco.web.scripts.AbstractRuntimeContainer] Initialised WebFramework Web Script Container (in 61791.91ms)
09:46:53,393 INFO  [org.alfresco.web.site.FrameworkHelper] Successfully Initialized Web Framework
09:46:59,301 INFO  [org.alfresco.web.site.FrameworkHelper] Successfully Initialized Web Framework
09:47:31,968 ERROR [org.alfresco.repo.content.transform.magick.AbstractImageMagickContentTransformer] ImageMagickContentTransformer not available: Failed to perform ImageMagick transformation:
Execution result:
   command:    [/usr/local/bin/convert, /opt/Alfresco/tomcat/temp/Alfresco/ImageMagickContentTransformer_init_source_5472.gif, /opt/Alfresco/tomcat/temp/Alfresco/ImageMagickContentTransformer_init_target_5473.png]
   out:       
   err:        Cannot run program "/usr/local/bin/convert": java.io.IOException: error=2, No such file or directory
09:47:36,056 INFO  [org.alfresco.config.xml.XMLConfigService$PropertyConfigurer] Loading properties file from class path resource [alfresco/file-servers.properties]
09:47:44,229 ERROR [org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader] Context initialization failed
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'avmRemoteService' defined in class path resource [alfresco/remote-services-context.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is java.rmi.server.ExportException: Port already in use: 50501; nested exception is:
   java.net.BindException: Address already in use
Caused by: java.rmi.server.ExportException: Port already in use: 50501; nested exception is:
   java.net.BindException: Address already in use
   at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.listen(TCPTransport.java:310)
   at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.exportObject(TCPTransport.java:218)
   at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPEndpoint.exportObject(TCPEndpoint.java:393)
   at sun.rmi.transport.LiveRef.exportObject(LiveRef.java:129)
   at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.exportObject(UnicastServerRef.java:190)
   at java.rmi.server.UnicastRemoteObject.exportObject(UnicastRemoteObject.java:293)
   at java.rmi.server.UnicastRemoteObject.exportObject(UnicastRemoteObject.java:235)
   at org.springframework.remoting.rmi.RmiServiceExporter.prepare(RmiServiceExporter.java:280)
   at org.springframework.remoting.rmi.RmiServiceExporter.afterPropertiesSet(RmiServiceExporter.java:227)
   at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1201)
   at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1171)
   at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:425)
   at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:251)
   at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:156)
   at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:248)
   at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:160)
   at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:287)
   at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:352)
   at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.createWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:244)
   at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.initWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:187)
   at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener.contextInitialized(ContextLoaderListener.java:49)
   at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:3843)
   at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:791)
   at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:117)
   at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
   at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
Caused by: java.net.BindException: Address already in use
   at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketBind(Native Method)
   at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.bind(PlainSocketImpl.java:359)
   at java.net.ServerSocket.bind(ServerSocket.java:319)
   at java.net.ServerSocket.<init>(ServerSocket.java:185)
   at java.net.ServerSocket.<init>(ServerSocket.java:97)
   at sun.rmi.transport.proxy.RMIDirectSocketFactory.createServerSocket(RMIDirectSocketFactory.java:27)
   at sun.rmi.transport.proxy.RMIMasterSocketFactory.createServerSocket(RMIMasterSocketFactory.java:333)
   at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPEndpoint.newServerSocket(TCPEndpoint.java:649)
   at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.listen(TCPTransport.java:299)
   … 44 more

Now ther is an error regarding ImageMagick. I checked and it is not installed. I didn't get the impression that this was a prerequisite, but nevertheless I will install it now and make the appropriate changes to
alfresco.sh
. I guess that would be to add
export PATH=$PATH:/usr/bin
since that is where
convert
is, and since
env
doesn't show any PATH. To, be sure I will link convert to
./ImageMagick/bin
and do it the way the manuals states  :) I also had to link
/usr/bin/convert
to
/usr/local/bin/convert
because of an error that appeared in the log. The big issue though seems to be ports already in use. I read something about that in another thread. The solution proposed was to reboot and start again, which seems a bit un-linuxy to me  :? Anyhow, I will try this windowish way of solving issues…

Hmmm… Still not quit there… In the error I can see that Alfresco have changed the location where it wants to find pdf2swf  :? , so I link again. It doesn't feel like the right way to go about things, linking like a maniak… But it will have to do for now.

10:24:52,523 INFO  [org.alfresco.web.scripts.DeclarativeRegistry] Registered 67 Web Scripts (+0 failed), 71 URLs
10:24:52,528 INFO  [org.alfresco.web.scripts.AbstractRuntimeContainer] Initialised Presentation Web Script Container (in 1033.2892ms)
10:25:54,615 INFO  [org.alfresco.web.scripts.DeclarativeRegistry] Registered 101 Web Scripts (+0 failed), 105 URLs
10:25:54,616 INFO  [org.alfresco.web.scripts.AbstractRuntimeContainer] Initialised WebFramework Web Script Container (in 62038.75ms)
10:25:54,875 INFO  [org.alfresco.web.site.FrameworkHelper] Successfully Initialized Web Framework
10:26:01,566 INFO  [org.alfresco.web.site.FrameworkHelper] Successfully Initialized Web Framework
10:26:43,046 INFO  [org.alfresco.config.xml.XMLConfigService$PropertyConfigurer] Loading properties file from class path resource [alfresco/file-servers.properties]
10:26:51,990 ERROR [org.alfresco.repo.content.transform.RuntimeExecutableContentTransformer] Failed to start a runtime executable content transformer:
Execution result:
   command:    [/opt/Alfresco/pdf2swf, -V]
   out:       
   err:        Cannot run program "/opt/Alfresco/pdf2swf": java.io.IOException: error=2, No such file or directory
10:27:08,814 INFO  [org.alfresco.repo.domain.schema.SchemaBootstrap] Schema managed by database dialect org.hibernate.dialect.MySQLInnoDBDialect.
10:27:09,828 INFO  [org.alfresco.repo.domain.schema.SchemaBootstrap] No changes were made to the schema.
10:27:11,356 ERROR [org.alfresco.util.exec.RuntimeExecBootstrapBean] Bootstrap command failed:
Execution result:
   command:    [/opt/Alfresco/program/soffice, -accept=socket,host=localhost,port=8100;urp;StarOffice.ServiceManager, -env:UserInstallation=file:////opt/Alfresco/alf_data/oouser, -nologo, -headless, -nofirststartwizard, -nocrashrep, -norestore]
   out:       
   err:        Cannot run program "/opt/Alfresco/program/soffice": java.io.IOException: error=2, No such file or directory
10:27:12,018 WARN  [org.alfresco.repo.node.index.FullIndexRecoveryComponent] The indexes are not synchronized with the database.
10:27:12,151 WARN  [org.alfresco.repo.node.index.AVMFullIndexRecoveryComponent]     Index for avm store sitestore is out of date
10:27:13,579 INFO  [org.alfresco.repo.admin.ConfigurationChecker] The Alfresco root data directory ('dir.root') is: /opt/Alfresco/alf_data
10:27:13,662 ERROR [org.alfresco.repo.admin.ConfigurationChecker] CONTENT INTEGRITY ERROR: Indexes not found for 7 stores.
10:27:13,662 INFO  [org.alfresco.repo.admin.ConfigurationChecker] You may set 'index.recovery.mode=FULL' if you need to rebuild the indexes.
10:27:13,662 ERROR [org.alfresco.repo.admin.ConfigurationChecker] CONTENT INTEGRITY ERROR: System content not found in content store.
10:27:13,663 ERROR [org.alfresco.repo.admin.ConfigurationChecker] Ensure that the 'dir.root' property is pointing to the correct data location.
10:27:13,670 ERROR [org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader] Context initialization failed
org.alfresco.error.AlfrescoRuntimeException: Ensure that the 'dir.root' property is pointing to the correct data location.
   at org.alfresco.repo.admin.ConfigurationChecker.check(ConfigurationChecker.java:312)
   at org.alfresco.repo.admin.ConfigurationChecker.access$000(ConfigurationChecker.java:72)
   at org.alfresco.repo.admin.ConfigurationChecker$1.execute(ConfigurationChecker.java:178)
   at org.alfresco.repo.transaction.RetryingTransactionHelper.doInTransaction(RetryingTransactionHelper.java:320)
   at org.alfresco.repo.transaction.RetryingTransactionHelper.doInTransaction(RetryingTransactionHelper.java:246)
   at org.alfresco.repo.admin.ConfigurationChecker.onBootstrap(ConfigurationChecker.java:182)
   at org.alfresco.util.AbstractLifecycleBean.onApplicationEvent(AbstractLifecycleBean.java:62)
   at org.springframework.context.event.SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster$1.run(SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster.java:77)
   at org.springframework.core.task.SyncTaskExecutor.execute(SyncTaskExecutor.java:49)
   at org.springframework.context.event.SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster.multicastEvent(SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster.java:75)
   at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.publishEvent(AbstractApplicationContext.java:246)
   at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:355)

I will try a restart of Alfresco and see what it says. It says ports in use, so I'll try rebooting - again. Lets see what it says to starting after reboot:

10:45:40,658 INFO  [org.alfresco.web.scripts.DeclarativeRegistry] Registered 67 Web Scripts (+0 failed), 71 URLs
10:45:40,661 INFO  [org.alfresco.web.scripts.AbstractRuntimeContainer] Initialised Presentation Web Script Container (in 1116.8138ms)
10:46:42,581 INFO  [org.alfresco.web.scripts.DeclarativeRegistry] Registered 101 Web Scripts (+0 failed), 105 URLs
10:46:42,581 INFO  [org.alfresco.web.scripts.AbstractRuntimeContainer] Initialised WebFramework Web Script Container (in 61886.902ms)
10:46:42,781 INFO  [org.alfresco.web.site.FrameworkHelper] Successfully Initialized Web Framework
10:46:49,282 INFO  [org.alfresco.web.site.FrameworkHelper] Successfully Initialized Web Framework
10:47:30,271 INFO  [org.alfresco.config.xml.XMLConfigService$PropertyConfigurer] Loading properties file from class path resource [alfresco/file-servers.properties]
10:47:58,053 INFO  [org.alfresco.repo.domain.schema.SchemaBootstrap] Schema managed by database dialect org.hibernate.dialect.MySQLInnoDBDialect.
10:47:59,140 INFO  [org.alfresco.repo.domain.schema.SchemaBootstrap] No changes were made to the schema.
10:48:02,769 ERROR [org.alfresco.util.exec.RuntimeExecBootstrapBean] Bootstrap command failed:
Execution result:
   out:       
10:48:06,074 WARN  [org.alfresco.repo.node.index.FullIndexRecoveryComponent] The indexes are not synchronized with the database.
10:48:06,592 WARN  [org.alfresco.repo.node.index.AVMFullIndexRecoveryComponent]     Index for avm store sitestore is out of date
10:48:09,720 INFO  [org.alfresco.repo.admin.ConfigurationChecker] The Alfresco root data directory ('dir.root') is: /opt/Alfresco/alf_data
10:48:09,769 ERROR [org.alfresco.repo.admin.ConfigurationChecker] CONTENT INTEGRITY ERROR: Indexes not found for 7 stores.
10:48:09,769 INFO  [org.alfresco.repo.admin.ConfigurationChecker] You may set 'index.recovery.mode=FULL' if you need to rebuild the indexes.
10:48:09,769 ERROR [org.alfresco.repo.admin.ConfigurationChecker] CONTENT INTEGRITY ERROR: System content not found in content store.
10:48:09,769 ERROR [org.alfresco.repo.admin.ConfigurationChecker] Ensure that the 'dir.root' property is pointing to the correct data location.
10:48:09,775 ERROR [org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader] Context initialization failed

It seems that the
dir.root=/opt/Alfresco/alf_data
property is not quit correct. I would like feedback on this.

I am deeply puzzled over this, though I am hopeful it is just a minor glitch. The instructions in the pdf relates to the complete install on a RedHat system, but hopefully that wouldn´t change anything.

I hope this helps med get an answer and a solution, and that it helps others as well.

/Oscar

Outcomes