AnsweredAssumed Answered

Not allowed to write: /www/avm_webapps/ROOT ??

Question asked by pawanawaits on Feb 3, 2009
Latest reply on Feb 6, 2009 by vipul
Hello,

I am creating a simple workflow for a content posted by a content contributer on alfresco.
What I have done is :
A content contributer has created a content and there are 2-3 content publisher who will review the content in a seriel order. so when ever that content gets rejection by any publisher then it goes back to the contributer with some comments from publisher, But when contributer sees its content he can't edit its content. And on the top error says:

Please correct the errors below then click Finish.

* A system error happened during the operation: Not allowed to write: /www/avm_webapps/ROOT

in logs it says:

ERROR [ui.common.Utils] A system error happened during the operation: Not allowed to write: /www/avm_webapps/ROOT
org.alfresco.service.cmr.avm.AVMNotFoundException: Not allowed to write: /www/avm_webapps/ROOT
        at org.alfresco.repo.avm.AVMStoreImpl.removeNode(AVMStoreImpl.java:750)
        at org.alfresco.repo.avm.AVMRepository.remove(AVMRepository.java:964)
        at org.alfresco.repo.avm.AVMServiceImpl.removeNode(AVMServiceImpl.java:503)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
       and so on………….

A content contributer  who has written the content should have the right to write or edit in its own content. Or do I have to do some settings in it to make it work?

Pawan

Outcomes