AnsweredAssumed Answered

Spring injections priority

Question asked by sisao on Feb 12, 2009
Latest reply on Mar 17, 2009 by space
Hi guys,

1)While trying to customize alfresco i've checked the application-context.xml document in WEB-INF/classes/alfresco…
We can override all the *.-context.xml documents in there by using the tomcat/share/classes/alfresco/extension/ folder documents.
We can add our beans definitions in WEB-INF/classes/alfresco/extension, and we can use this folder for overridding actions also.
Well i've got a web-client-config-custom.xml document in both the extension folder…but i'm only modifying the one in the shared path as per wiki howtos.
Which one is processed at last?

i.e. I cannot have <initial-location>companyhome</initial-location> in web-client-context.xml to work, even though i have pasted the whole config element into the web-client-config-custom.xml in the shared folder.
When i create a new user i have to manually set the start page by logging in and using the personal configuration panel.

2)Shall i overwrite those documents into alfresco.war when i'll get to a definitive configuration? I've got a language pack installed and i have to re-add the jar library again sometime as it is removed from the lib folder into the alfresco webapps dir. Any clue about this?

Regards.

Outcomes