AnsweredAssumed Answered

Wrong results using search

Question asked by jumpm7 on Feb 24, 2009
Latest reply on Feb 26, 2009 by jumpm7
Hallo,

I found a very stange problem in our Alfresco installation (v 2.1): the search function gives different results if I change the language (and all the outher parameters are the same: user and keyword searched)!!!!!!!
More specifically, we are using Italian package. So when the user login he choose the Italian language instead of the default English. Well, using Italian language, I get different and not complete results compared whith English language.
Waiting some help I will disable for the moment Italia langiage.

Thanks

Gianpaolo

Outcomes