AnsweredAssumed Answered

ACP import failed

Question asked by aatamer on Nov 28, 2007
I tried importing an ACP file of a level 1 space below root level (the Procedures space) and this error message showed up in the logs. Nevertheless, the Procedures space got imported.

The space has a structure of html files that link to each other. I browse into this space and click on a link. I get some "node does not exist" errors. I am running Mysql and a windows machine. the ACP file came from a windows machine running sql server and 2.0.

Any help would be appreciated. It's really important that those links between documents maintain their integrity.  We spent dozens of hours making our company procedures links Alfresco-compatible and that time investment will go poof if we can't upgrade it.  :shock:

11:32:38,087 ERROR [org.alfresco.web.ui.common.Utils] Failed to execute import: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Local name cannot be null or empty.
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Local name cannot be null or empty.
   at org.alfresco.service.namespace.QName.createValidLocalName(QName.java:192)
   at org.alfresco.web.bean.ImportBean.addFileToRepository(ImportBean.java:319)
   at org.alfresco.web.bean.ImportBean.access$000(ImportBean.java:61)
   at org.alfresco.web.bean.ImportBean$1.execute(ImportBean.java:108)
   at org.alfresco.repo.transaction.RetryingTransactionHelper.doInTransaction(RetryingTransactionHelper.java:225)
   at org.alfresco.repo.transaction.RetryingTransactionHelper.doInTransaction(RetryingTransactionHelper.java:155)
   at org.alfresco.web.bean.ImportBean.performImport(ImportBean.java:129)
   at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
   at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
   at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
   at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
   at org.apache.myfaces.el.MethodBindingImpl.invoke(MethodBindingImpl.java:132)
   at org.apache.myfaces.application.ActionListenerImpl.processAction(ActionListenerImpl.java:61)
   at javax.faces.component.UICommand.broadcast(UICommand.java:109)
   at javax.faces.component.UIViewRoot._broadcastForPhase(UIViewRoot.java:97)
   at javax.faces.component.UIViewRoot.processApplication(UIViewRoot.java:171)
   at org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.InvokeApplicationExecutor.execute(InvokeApplicationExecutor.java:32)
   at org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.executePhase(LifecycleImpl.java:95)
   at org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.execute(LifecycleImpl.java:70)
   at javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:139)
   at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:269)
   at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:188)
   at org.alfresco.web.app.servlet.AuthenticationFilter.doFilter(AuthenticationFilter.java:81)
   at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:215)

Outcomes