AnsweredAssumed Answered

field [isAsyncExclusive] not found on org.jbpm.graph.def.Nod

Question asked by txakin on Nov 30, 2007
Latest reply on Nov 30, 2007 by txakin
Hi people!!!!!

I´m more or less new using Alfresco.

I want to install the Alfresco Community (from alfresco-community-war-2.1.0.zip) running in JBoss 4.0.2 AS and with Oracle.

When i try to deploy the alfresco.war in the JBoss i´m getting the next error :

2007-11-30 14:26:56,202 ERROR [org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader] Context initialization failed
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'luceneFullTextSearchIndexer'
   defined in class path resource [alfresco/core-services-context.xml]:
   Cannot resolve reference to bean 'indexerAndSearcherFactory' while setting bean property 'indexerAndSearcherFactory';
   nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
   Error creating bean with name 'indexerAndSearcherFactory' defined in class path resource [alfresco/core-services-context.xml]:
   Cannot resolve reference to bean 'admLuceneIndexerAndSearcherFactory' while setting bean property 'defaultBinding';
   Error creating bean with name 'admLuceneIndexerAndSearcherFactory' defined in class path resource [alfresco/core-services-context.xml]:
   Cannot resolve reference to bean 'mlAwareNodeService' while setting bean property 'nodeService';
   Error creating bean with name 'mlAwareNodeService' defined in class path resource [alfresco/node-services-context.xml]:
   Cannot resolve reference to bean 'dbNodeService' while setting bean property 'defaultBinding';
   Error creating bean with name 'dbNodeService' defined in class path resource [alfresco/node-services-context.xml]:
   Cannot resolve reference to bean 'dbNodeServiceImpl' while setting bean property 'target';
   Error creating bean with name 'dbNodeServiceImpl' defined in class path resource [alfresco/node-services-context.xml]:
   Cannot resolve reference to bean 'nodeDaoService' while setting bean property 'nodeDaoService';
   Error creating bean with name 'nodeDaoService' defined in class path resource [alfresco/hibernate-context.xml]:
   Cannot resolve reference to bean 'nodeDaoServiceImpl' while setting bean property 'target';
   Error creating bean with name 'nodeDaoServiceImpl' defined in class path resource [alfresco/hibernate-context.xml]:
   Cannot resolve reference to bean 'sessionFactory' while setting bean property 'sessionFactory';
   Error creating bean with name 'sessionFactory' defined in class path resource [alfresco/hibernate-context.xml]:
   Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is org.hibernate.PropertyNotFoundException:
   field [isAsyncExclusive] not found on org.jbpm.graph.def.Node

I don´t know if the error is in the Node.class (compiled in the jbpm-jpdl-3.2-patched.jar) or in other place.

If someone can help me?????????

Thanks in advance.

Outcomes