AnsweredAssumed Answered

Componize in Prague for an exceptional Alfresco training

Question asked by karen.componize on Mar 3, 2009
Hello,

Componize Software (formerly Tetralogyx) is a French company dedicated to Alfresco training and Enterprise Content Management.
Having trained more than a quarter of the Alfresco customers and partners all over the world, Componize is pleased to announce an exceptional training course in Prague.

The Intensive Alfresco Training for Development course will be held from the 20th to 24th April 2009 and will be given in english by our Lead Architect himself.

Intended for developers starting a project or wishing to sharpen their skills on Alfresco, the intensive training course covers two essential courses (Alfresco System Administration and Alfresco Content Modeling), before moving on to the complete Alfresco API Development course.
To get more information about our training courses please visit our website at: http://www.componize.com/services/alfresco-training

Our trainer will share his experience on Alfresco integration and development. Certified Train the Trainer, Hervé has already trained Alfresco developers from Paris to Sydney. He will supervise a small homogeneous group for a session of five consecutive days, covering real life situations. At the end of the course, you will receive the Alfresco *API Development certification.*

To pre-book your seat now, just sign-up here http://www.componize.com/services/alfresco-training

Should you need any further information, feel free to contact us at training@componize.com

See you in Prague…

Some testimonials about the course run  by Componize team:

"The training was really excellent.  If you are looking for an indepth understanding of how to develop against alfresco this is the course to attend.  Was great to go on a course where the trainer knew the product inside out and fostered an atmosphere that allowed course members to learn from each others experience using Alfresco."
Brian O. - SEED (Australia)

"We are a non-profit health organisation in the process of evaluating the Alfresco Commuinity ECM.  We sent our system administrator on the ALF2190 "Intensive Alfresco Training for Development" delivered by Componize.  We found the course well organised, well presented and thoroughly informative.  It has greatly assisted us in our understanding and appraisal of the Alfresco product.  We would not hesitate to make use of another course run by Componize."
Stewart B. - Ngaanyatjarra Health (Australia)

"The API development training in particular was excellent. The trainer was
very clear, maintained a good level of interest and had a very thorough
understanding of the topic."
Merlin C. - Anonymous (UK)

"I think everyone wishes to get the best training each time they
enter a course, especially if you are paying for it, and even more if
they have to travel to another country only for that. But the truth is
that many, many times you don't get what you want.
With the course that I followed in Stockholm about
Alfresco Development with Componize I had what I wanted it. Even if I
already had some experience doing things with Alfresco, the deep knowledge
of the system and experience on Alfresco training was most useful on my work afterwards.
I only wish I could say the same about every trainer I had in the past and will have on the future."
Rui M. - MECATENA, Spain

Outcomes