AnsweredAssumed Answered

configure alfresco war for mysql

Question asked by edfialk on Dec 14, 2007
Hello all, I'm trying to deploy Alfresco into Liferay and only having problems with alfresco's content.  I can see the alfresco portlet, but when I click 'open', all I can ever see is a 404 page with /alfresco/ resource not available.

I'm thinking this was because my alfresco database was not being populated correctly, but I started up an alfresco install and ran the sql scripts so now I've got lots of alf_, avm_, jbpm_ tables in the alfresco database for mysql.  Unfortunately, though, I still don't think the Alfresco war is seeing all this new content.

Looking through my alfresco war, all I can see related to databases is the create/upgrade folders in WEB-INF/classes/alfresco/dbscripts. 
The two folders there are org.hibernate.dialect.Dialect and org.hibernate.dialect.MySQLInnoDBDialect.

Maybe I'm completely off base, so if anyone has any other ideas for a 404 /alfresco/ resource not available error inside Liferay 4.3, I would be all ears, but if anyone happens to know how to tell a deployable alfresco war to read from the alfresco database in MySQL, that would truly be awesome.

Any and all help is appreciated.
-Ed

Outcomes