AnsweredAssumed Answered

Issue with WCM ASR Deployment to localhost

Question asked by jack.jin on Mar 12, 2009
Latest reply on Mar 13, 2009 by jack.jin
Hello,

While configure a web project on Alfresco 3.0 final this morning, I got my web project in a bad place after trying to deploy its own instance.  I was able to reproduce this error on a fresh installation of alfresco 3.0 final on a VM.

————————————
Steps to reproduce it -

1. Create a new web project with the following settings -
No templates
    Create an ASR deployment server, enter in the following settings
    Set host to "localhost"
    Set display name to "localhost"
    Set username to "admin"
    Set password to admin's password
No workflows
Added admin as the content manager

2. Once the web project is created, add in a piece of content in the admin user sandbox, and promote it to the staging sandbox, everything is so far so good.

3. Expand the staging sandbox, and deploy the new piece of content to localhost.  This will create an AVM store called <webproject>live locally, since we pointed the deployment to localhost.

After doing that though, I received the following error when I tried to view all sandboxes in that web project-

Error received
org.alfresco.error.AlfrescoRuntimeException: Must have at least one store

At this point I will receive that error message when I try to delete my web cabinet, remove user from the web cabinet, and adding other users to the web cabinet.  I've read http://wiki.alfresco.com/wiki/WCM_Deployment_Features#Alfresco_Deployment_To_File_Server_Receiver_.28FSR.29, and it seems that you should be able to deploy to localhost.  I've deployed to localhost with Alfresco 3.0B for my past Alfresco projects with the same deployment configuration, but this time around with 3.0 final deploying to localhost seems to break my web project.

I was able to reproduce this issue on the linux development box and my local VM.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Jack

Outcomes