AnsweredAssumed Answered

Docasu: failed to load favorite

Question asked by usuf on Mar 26, 2009
Latest reply on Apr 2, 2009 by sry412406
Hello, I just installed alfresco & Docasu as the UI on my fedora 9 VM. I am unable to add spaces to my favorites… Heres the error message I get.

Failed to add favorite : Failed to execute script '/com/optaros/alfresco/docasu/shortcuts/addshortcut.put.js (in classpath store file:/opt/Alfresco/tomcat/webapps/alfresco/WEB-INF/classes/alfresco/extension/templates/webscripts)': Failed to execute script '/com/optaros/alfresco/docasu/shortcuts/addshortcut.put.js (in classpath store file:/opt/Alfresco/tomcat/webapps/alfresco/WEB-INF/classes/alfresco/extension/templates/webscripts)': TypeError: Cannot find function push. (AlfrescoScript#42)

Status: 500 Internal ErrorAn error inside the HTTP server which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Exception: org.alfresco.scripts.ScriptException - Failed to execute script '/com/optaros/alfresco/docasu/shortcuts/addshortcut.put.js (in classpath store file:/opt/Alfresco/tomcat/webapps/alfresco/WEB-INF/classes/alfresco/extension/templates/webscripts)': Failed to execute script '/com/optaros/alfresco/docasu/shortcuts/addshortcut.put.js (in classpath store file:/opt/Alfresco/tomcat/webapps/alfresco/WEB-INF/classes/alfresco/extension/templates/webscripts)': TypeError: Cannot find function push. (AlfrescoScript#42)

Server: Alfresco Labs v3.0.0 (c 1342) schema 1,000

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks ;D

Outcomes