AnsweredAssumed Answered

Access to the AVM after deploy

Question asked by mvlach on Jan 23, 2008
Latest reply on Dec 5, 2008 by mark.smithson
Hi all,

i have problem with this: I am developing the WCM application that read the XML content from the AVM repository (cl:getContentList from WSF). I would like to know what will be happen when this project will be deployed to the single tomcat in DMZ (not connected to the alfresco).

I tried this and become the exception:

Thanks Mila

java.lang.NullPointerException
   org.alfresco.web.forms.FormDataFunctions.parseXMLDocuments(FormDataFunctions.java:93)
   org.alfresco.web.forms.ServletContextFormDataFunctionsAdapter.parseXMLDocuments(ServletContextFormDataFunctionsAdapter.java:78)
   cz.csa.alfresco.web.content.AlfrescoContentListBean.getContentList(AlfrescoContentListBean.java:31)
   sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
   sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
   sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
   java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
   org.apache.commons.el.FunctionInvocation.evaluate(FunctionInvocation.java:172)
   org.apache.commons.el.ExpressionEvaluatorImpl.evaluate(ExpressionEvaluatorImpl.java:263)
   org.apache.commons.el.ExpressionEvaluatorImpl.evaluate(ExpressionEvaluatorImpl.java:190)
   org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.proprietaryEvaluate(PageContextImpl.java:929)
   org.apache.jsp.views.components.novinky.news_jsp._jspx_meth_c_005fforEach_005f0(news_jsp.java:88)
   org.apache.jsp.views.components.novinky.news_jsp._jspService(news_jsp.java:65)
   org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:98)
   javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803)
   org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:328)
   org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:315)
   org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:265)
   javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803)

Outcomes