AnsweredAssumed Answered

Alfresco Context fails to deploy

Question asked by kkon on Feb 12, 2008
Latest reply on Feb 13, 2008 by kkon
I need help deploying Alfresco with WCM.  I have done the following:
- executed the db_setup.sql scripts
- updated alfresco.sh to change the JAVA_HOME to the proper location.
- modified custom-repository.properties to comment out HSQL and uncomment MySQL
- modified custom-hibernate-dialect.properties to comment out HSQL and uncomment MySQL

Yet when I start up, I get an error complaining about:
- license (I should have a 30 day trail with the download)
- error that dir.root is pointing to a wrong server.  Isn't this relative?

And so the webapp does not deploy.  Following the the error stack from catalina.out.  Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

17:41:18,462 WARN  [repo.admin.ConfigurationChecker] The Alfresco 'dir.root' property is set to a relative path './alf_data'.
  'dir.root' should be overridden to point to a specific folder.
17:41:18,463 INFO  [repo.admin.ConfigurationChecker] The Alfresco root data directory ('dir.root') is: ./alf_data
17:41:18,501 ERROR [repo.admin.ConfigurationChecker] CONTENT INTEGRITY ERROR: Indexes not found for 5 stores.
17:41:18,501 INFO  [repo.admin.ConfigurationChecker] You may set 'index.recovery.mode=FULL' if you need to rebuild the indexe
s.
17:41:18,501 ERROR [repo.admin.ConfigurationChecker] CONTENT INTEGRITY ERROR: System content not found in content store.
17:41:18,501 ERROR [repo.admin.ConfigurationChecker] Ensure that the 'dir.root' property is pointing to the correct data loca
tion.
17:41:18,507 ERROR [web.context.ContextLoader] Context initialization failed
org.alfresco.error.AlfrescoRuntimeException: Ensure that the 'dir.root' property is pointing to the correct data location.
        at org.alfresco.repo.admin.ConfigurationChecker.check(ConfigurationChecker.java:312)
        at org.alfresco.repo.admin.ConfigurationChecker.access$000(ConfigurationChecker.java:72)
        at org.alfresco.repo.admin.ConfigurationChecker$1.execute(ConfigurationChecker.java:178)
        at org.alfresco.repo.transaction.RetryingTransactionHelper.doInTransaction(RetryingTransactionHelper.java:236)
        at org.alfresco.repo.transaction.RetryingTransactionHelper.doInTransaction(RetryingTransactionHelper.java:185)
        at org.alfresco.repo.admin.ConfigurationChecker.onBootstrap(ConfigurationChecker.java:182)
        at org.alfresco.util.AbstractLifecycleBean.onApplicationEvent(AbstractLifecycleBean.java:62)
        at org.springframework.context.event.SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster$1.run(SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster.java:7
7)
        at org.springframework.core.task.SyncTaskExecutor.execute(SyncTaskExecutor.java:49)
        at org.springframework.context.event.SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster.multicastEvent(SimpleApplicationEventMulticast
er.java:75)

Outcomes