AnsweredAssumed Answered

Alfresco SVN and JBoss Portal 2.6.3

Question asked by renspr on Feb 14, 2008
Latest reply on Aug 12, 2008 by ohtg
Hi,

I build a JBoss version of alfresco.war from SVN today

ant -f continuous.xml build-jboss

I installed it in  JBoss AS 4.2.2 together with JBoss Portal 2.6.3. JBoss starts  and deploys alfresco.war without problems. I'm able to access http://localhost:8080/alfresco and also http://localhost:8080/portal.

I installed the Alfresco Webclient Portlet into a portal page. This works well too.

I created an instance of the portlet "local.alfresco.AlfrescoMySpaces" and installed this into another portal page. When I try to access this page as a guest I will get the following error:

The Web Script /alfresco/168s/ui/myspaces has responded with a status of 500 - Internal Error.

500 Description:   An error inside the HTTP server which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Exception:   java.lang.IllegalArgumentException - All user details are mandatory!

org.alfresco.web.bean.repository.User.(User.java:71)
   org.alfresco.repo.web.scripts.portlet.WebClientPortletAuthenticatorFactory$WebClientPortletAuthenticator.createWebClientUser(WebClientPortletAuthenticatorFactory.java:177)
   org.alfresco.repo.web.scripts.portlet.WebClientPortletAuthenticatorFactory$WebClientPortletAuthenticator.authenticate(WebClientPortletAuthenticatorFactory.java:151)
   org.alfresco.repo.web.scripts.RepositoryContainer.executeScript(RepositoryContainer.java:222)
   org.alfresco.web.scripts.AbstractRuntime.executeScript(AbstractRuntime.java:227)
   org.alfresco.web.scripts.portlet.WebScriptPortlet$PortletRuntime.executeScript(WebScriptPortlet.java:315)
   org.alfresco.web.scripts.AbstractRuntime.executeScript(AbstractRuntime.java:130)
   org.alfresco.web.scripts.portlet.WebScriptPortlet.doView(WebScriptPortlet.java:214)
   org.alfresco.web.scripts.portlet.WebScriptPortlet.render(WebScriptPortlet.java:131)
   org.jboss.portal.portlet.impl.jsr168.PortletContainerImpl.invokeRender(PortletContainerImpl.java:483)
   org.jboss.portal.portlet.impl.jsr168.PortletContainerImpl.dispatch(PortletContainerImpl.java:405)
   org.jboss.portal.portlet.container.PortletContainerInvoker$1.invoke(PortletContainerInvoker.java:86)
   org.jboss.portal.common.invocation.Invocation.invokeNext(Invocation.java:131)
[…]

When I try to access this page as an authenticted user (this user exists within Alfresco) I will get the following error:

The Web Script /alfresco/168s/ui/myspaces has responded with a status of 500 - Internal Error.

500 Description:   An error inside the HTTP server which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Message:   Transaction must be active and synchronization is required

Exception:   org.alfresco.error.AlfrescoRuntimeException - Transaction must be active and synchronization is required

org.alfresco.repo.transaction.AlfrescoTransactionSupport.registerSynchronizations(AlfrescoTransactionSupport.java:390)
   org.alfresco.repo.transaction.AlfrescoTransactionSupport.getSynchronization(AlfrescoTransactionSupport.java:375)
   org.alfresco.repo.transaction.AlfrescoTransactionSupport.bindDaoService(AlfrescoTransactionSupport.java:238)
   org.alfresco.repo.transaction.TransactionalDaoInterceptor.invoke(TransactionalDaoInterceptor.java:66)
   org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:176)
   org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:210)
   $Proxy272.getNode(Unknown Source)
   org.alfresco.repo.node.db.DbNodeServiceImpl.getNodeNotNull(DbNodeServiceImpl.java:135)
   org.alfresco.repo.node.db.DbNodeServiceImpl.hasAspect(DbNodeServiceImpl.java:732)
   sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor445.invoke(Unknown Source)
   sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
   java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
   org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:281)
   org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:187)
   org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:154)
   org.alfresco.repo.transaction.TransactionResourceInterceptor.invoke(TransactionResourceInterceptor.java:129)
   org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:176)
   org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:210)
   $Proxy274.hasAspect(Unknown Source)
   sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor445.invoke(Unknown Source)
   sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
   java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
   org.alfresco.repo.service.StoreRedirectorProxyFactory$RedirectorInvocationHandler.invoke(StoreRedirectorProxyFactory.java:221)
   $Proxy275.hasAspect(Unknown Source)
   org.alfresco.repo.node.MLPropertyInterceptor.getPivotNodeRef(MLPropertyInterceptor.java:255)
   org.alfresco.repo.node.MLPropertyInterceptor.invoke(MLPropertyInterceptor.java:163)
   org.alfresco.repo.node.NodeRefPropertyMethodInterceptor.invoke(NodeRefPropertyMethodInterceptor.java:190)
   org.alfresco.repo.node.NodeRefPropertyMethodInterceptor.invoke(NodeRefPropertyMethodInterceptor.java:190)
   $Proxy274.getProperty(Unknown Source)
   org.alfresco.repo.web.scripts.Repository.getUserHome(Repository.java:254)
   org.alfresco.repo.web.scripts.portlet.WebClientPortletAuthenticatorFactory$WebClientPortletAuthenticator.createWebClientUser(WebClientPortletAuthenticatorFactory.java:178)
   org.alfresco.repo.web.scripts.portlet.WebClientPortletAuthenticatorFactory$WebClientPortletAuthenticator.authenticate(WebClientPortletAuthenticatorFactory.java:151)
   org.alfresco.repo.web.scripts.RepositoryContainer.executeScript(RepositoryContainer.java:222)
[…]

Has anyone an idea what's wrong here? Any hints on how to access the webscript portlets from JBoss Portal? Are there required configuration steps related to authentication inside webscript portlets?

Best regards, René

Outcomes