AnsweredAssumed Answered

CONTENT INTEGRITY ERROR when I starting Alfresco

Question asked by pnl on Apr 29, 2009
Hi everybody,

I have an error during the starting of Alfresco 3a. I have a test server and I have to deploy Alfresco with a backup of the production data.
I configured the custom-repository.properties to use my Oracle database 10g and to point to my file system repository.
I use the same version of the database. Alfresco in production installed on Solaris 10 and Alfersco for tests installed on Windows 2003 server. So the repository is not on the same kind of file system.

When I running my Alfresco, I got this exception :

11:14:03,302 User:System INFO  [repo.admin.ConfigurationChecker] The Alfresco root data directory ('dir.root') is: \data\repositories\alfresco
11:14:03,383 User:System ERROR [repo.admin.ConfigurationChecker] CONTENT INTEGRITY ERROR: System content not found in content store.
11:14:03,383 User:System ERROR [repo.admin.ConfigurationChecker] Ensure that the 'dir.root' property is pointing to the correct data location.
11:14:03,393 User:System ERROR [web.context.ContextLoader] Context initialization failed
org.alfresco.error.AlfrescoRuntimeException: Ensure that the 'dir.root' property is pointing to the correct data location.
   at org.alfresco.repo.admin.ConfigurationChecker.check(ConfigurationChecker.java:312)
   at org.alfresco.repo.admin.ConfigurationChecker.access$000(ConfigurationChecker.java:72)
   at org.alfresco.repo.admin.ConfigurationChecker$1.execute(ConfigurationChecker.java:178)
   at org.alfresco.repo.transaction.RetryingTransactionHelper.doInTransaction(RetryingTransactionHelper.java:242)
   at org.alfresco.repo.transaction.RetryingTransactionHelper.doInTransaction(RetryingTransactionHelper.java:191)
   at org.alfresco.repo.admin.ConfigurationChecker.onBootstrap(ConfigurationChecker.java:182)
   at org.alfresco.util.AbstractLifecycleBean.onApplicationEvent(AbstractLifecycleBean.java:62)
   at org.springframework.context.event.SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster$1.run(SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster.java:77)
   at org.springframework.core.task.SyncTaskExecutor.execute(SyncTaskExecutor.java:49)
   at org.springframework.context.event.SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster.multicastEvent(SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster.java:75)
   at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.publishEvent(AbstractApplicationContext.java:241)
   at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:349)
   at org.springframework.web.context.support.AbstractRefreshableWebApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractRefreshableWebApplicationContext.java:156)
   at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.createWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:246)
   at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.initWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:184)
   at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener.contextInitialized(ContextLoaderListener.java:49)
   at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:3764)
   at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4216)
   at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:760)
   at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:740)
   at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:544)
   at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWAR(HostConfig.java:825)
   at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWARs(HostConfig.java:714)
   at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployApps(HostConfig.java:490)
   at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.start(HostConfig.java:1138)
   at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.lifecycleEvent(HostConfig.java:311)
   at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:120)
   at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1022)
   at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.start(StandardHost.java:736)
   at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1014)
   at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.start(StandardEngine.java:443)
   at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.start(StandardService.java:448)
   at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(StandardServer.java:700)
   at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:552)
   at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
   at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
   at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
   at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
   at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:295)
   at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:433)

The dir.root properties pointing to the right location and of course the purpose of the test is not to use an empty database.

I have to use the same kind of file system for the repository ?

Thanks in advance

Pierre-Nicolas

Outcomes