AnsweredAssumed Answered

Axis and SAXParseException

Question asked by dvelasov on Feb 25, 2008
Latest reply on Mar 7, 2008 by dvelasov
Hie all.
I have a resource library based on CMS Alfresco( + Liferay).
Almost all books are written in Russian.
Well. I have to provide search service in this library.
After some tricks with core-services-context.xml and dictionaryModel.xml
I managed problem with Russian lucene requests in the Node Browser.
But I encountered another problem. I developed my own HResourceLibraryPortlet for common users. It contains a single text field for lucene search in particular.
The point is that after sending a search request with Russian letters
I got the following exception:


AxisFault
faultCode: {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Server.userException
faultSubcode:
faultString: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: An invalid XML character (Unicode: 0x1f) was found in the element content of the document.
faultActor:
faultNode:
faultDetail:
   {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}stackTrace:org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: An invalid XML character (Unicode: 0x1f) was found in the element content of the document.
   at org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAXParseException(Unknown Source)
   at org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.fatalError(Unknown Source)
   at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(Unknown Source)
   at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(Unknown Source)
   at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLScanner.reportFatalError(Unknown Source)
   at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(Unknown Source)
   at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Unknown Source)
   at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)
   at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)
   at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XMLParser.parse(Unknown Source)
   at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
   at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
   at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl.parse(Unknown Source)
   at org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.parse(DeserializationContext.java:227)
   at org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.getAsSOAPEnvelope(SOAPPart.java:696)
   at org.apache.axis.Message.getSOAPEnvelope(Message.java:435)
   at org.apache.axis.server.AxisServer.initSOAPConstants(AxisServer.java:345)
   at org.apache.axis.server.AxisServer.invoke(AxisServer.java:279)
   at org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServlet.doPost(AxisServlet.java:699)
   at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:710)
   at org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServletBase.service(AxisServletBase.java:327)
   at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803)
   at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
   at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
   at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:233)
   at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:175)
   at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:128)
   at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)
   at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)
   at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:263)
   at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:844)
   at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:584)
   at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:447)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

It would be great if someone could give me an advice.
(I have no problems with English letters in my portlet)

Outcomes