AnsweredAssumed Answered

Importing users in v2.9

Question asked by slothrop on Feb 28, 2008
Latest reply on Mar 5, 2008 by slothrop
I have a batch file that I used to import users into the Company Home space of a 2.1 development installation.  I replaced the 2.1 installation witha v2.9B installation and tried to use the same import.bat file but got the following error:
Error loading class [org.alfresco.repo.template.HasAspectMethod] for bean with name 'hasAspectTemplateExtension' defined in class path resource [alfresco/template-services-context.xml]: problem with class file or dependent class; nested exception is java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: freemarker/template/TemplateMethodModelEx

I revised the .bat file by adding the new jar files in the \lib directory of the 2.9B installation and checked that the ones in the ..\..\..\common directory were the same.  I then reran the .bat file and got the same error message.  The template-services-context.xml files in the two installations are identical.  I can see that the alfresco-repository.jar files in the two installations both contain references to a org/alfresco/repo/template/ directory.  But beyond this I don't know how to proceed.  The updated import.bat file is:

java -classpath classes;lib\acegi-security-0.8.2_patched.jar;lib\activation.jar;lib\addressing-1.0.jar;alfresco-blog-integration.jar;lib\alfresco-core.jar;lib\alfresco-deployment.jar;lib\alfresco-linkvalidation.jar;lib\alfresco-mbeans.jar;lib\alfresco-remote-api.jar;lib\alfresco-repository.jar;lib\alfresco-web-client.jar;lib\ant.jar;lib\antlr-2.7.5H3.jar;lib\aopalliance.jar;lib\avalon-framework-4.2.0.jar;lib\axis.jar;lib\bcel.jar;bcmail-jdk15-137.jar;lib\bcprov-jdk15-129.jar;lib\bsf-2.4.0.jar;lib\bsh-1.3.0.jar;lib\catalina.jar;lib\cglib-nodep-2.2_beta1.jar;lib\chiba-1.3.0.jar;lib\commons-beanutils-1.7.0.jar;lib\commons-codec-1.3.jar;lib\commons-collections-3.1.jar;lib\commons-dbcp-1.2.1.jar;lib\commons-digester-1.6.jar;lib\commons-discovery-0.2.jar;lib\commons-el.jar;lib\commons-fileupload-1.1.1.jar;lib\commons-httpclient-3.0.jar;lib\commons-io-1.1.jar;lib\commons-jxpath-1.2.jar;lib\commons-lang-2.1.jar;lib\commons-logging-1.0.4.jar;lib\commons-modeler.jar;lib\commons-pool-1.3.jar;lib\commons-validator.jar;lib\cpool.jar;lib\dom4j-1.6.1.jar;lib\ehcache-1.2.4.jar;facebook_070716.jar;lib\fontbox-0.1.0.jar;lib\fop-0.92beta.jar;freemarker-2.3.10.jar;lib\guessencoding-1.0.jar;lib\hibernate-3.2.1.jar;lib\hrtlib.jar;lib\hsqldb.jar;lib\htmlparser-1.6.jar;lib\icu4j_3_6_1.jar;lib\jakarta-oro-2.0.8.jar;lib\jaxen-1.1-beta-8.jar;lib\jaxrpc.jar;lib\jbpm-identity-3.2.jar;lib\jbpm-jpdl-3.2-patched.jar;lib\jcr-1.0.jar;lib\jgroups-2.2.8.jar;lib\jibx-bind.jar;lib\jibx-run.jar;lib\jid3lib-0.5.jar;lib\JMagick.jar;lib\joda-time-1.2.1.jar;lib\jooconverter-2.1.0.jar;lib\json.jar;lib\jstl-1.1.0.jar;lib\jta.jar;lib\jug.jar;lib\jut.jar;log4j-1.2.15.jar;lib\lucene-analyzers-2.1.0.jar;lib\lucene-core-2.1.0.jar;lib\lucene-snowball-2.1.0.jar;lib\mail.jar;lib\myfaces-api-1.1.5.jar;lib\myfaces-impl-1.1.5.jar;lib\naming-factory.jar;lib\naming-resources.jar;lib\odf_utils.jar;lib\odmg-3.0.jar;lib\openoffice-juh-2.0.3.jar;lib\openoffice-jurt-2.0.3.jar;lib\openoffice-ridl-2.0.3.jar;lib\openoffice-sandbox-2.0.3.jar;lib\openoffice-unoil-2.0.3.jar;lib\opensaml-1.0.1.jar;lib\pdfbox-0.7.3.jar;lib\poi-2.5.1_patched.jar;lib\portlet-api-lib.jar;lib\quartz-1.6.0.jar;lib\resolver.jar;lib\rhino-js-1.6R4.jar;lib\saaj.jar;lib\saxpath.jar;shale-test-1.0.4.jar;lib\spring-2.0.2.jar;lib\springmodules-jbpm31.jar;lib\standard.jar;lib\tlc124.jar;lib\tm-extractors-0.4_patched.jar;lib\tomcat-coyote.jar;lib\tomcat-util.jar;lib\truezip.jar;lib\wsdl4j-1.5.1.jar;lib\wss4j.jar;lib\xercesImpl-2.8.0.jar;lib\xml-apis.jar;lib\xmlgraphics-commons-1.0.jar;xmlrpc.jar;lib\xmlsec-1.4.0.jar;lib\xpp3-1.1.3_8.jar;lib\xstream-1.1.3.jar;..\..\..\common\lib\mysql-connector-java-5.0.3-bin.jar;..\..\..\common\endorsed\serializer.jar;..\..\..\common\endorsed\xalan.jar org.alfresco.tools.Import -user admin -pwd admin -store workspace://SpacesStore -path /sys:system/sys:people people.xml

Outcomes