AnsweredAssumed Answered

Target directory of dynamically deployed workflows

Question asked by rsulliv1 on May 27, 2009
Latest reply on May 28, 2009 by rsulliv1
I'm trying to figure out which directory contains the process definitions when deploying with the eclipse JBPM designer plugin.

It looks like there are a few other threads asking this question in the past, but none appear to have an answer.

I initially deployed workflowA manually to the extensions directory and created a reference in the workflow-context.xml. Then I deployed subsequent versions via eclipse. The workflow console shows all of the new versions as successfully deployed and they all work correctly. They remain even after restarting the app server, so I'm pretty sure they have to be stored on the filesystem somewhere (either within Alfresco or within the webapp).

I verified that the extensions directories (in the webapp & on the app server's classpath) neither have the updated process definition. The WEB-INF/classes/alfresco/workflow directory also does not contain the newly deployed process version.

The 'Data Dictionary/Workflow Definitions' space doesn't contain the process either.

Can anyone point me to information regarding where the process definitions go when dynamically deploying? Are they buried in some filestore that can't be reached via UI but only the node browser?

Thanks for any help anyone has to offer.

Outcomes