AnsweredAssumed Answered

SOLVED: No Thumbnails

Question asked by jriker1 on Jun 17, 2009
Latest reply on Jul 16, 2009 by nadaoneal
I have an Alfresco installation of Preview2 Jun 2nd version.  It is installed using Tomcat 6 built into OpenSuse 11.1.  Everything works, including preview of all documents and indexes are working.  I get the gears though when uploading documents for the thumbnails.  Logs are currently completely prestine.  Just some messages about activity feed entries processing in the catalina.out file.  I was getting errors before rebooting with the below, but now nothing.  I have compiled the latest version of ImageMagick and SWF Tools for my platform and they function.  Is there something specific I have to set for thumbnails?  Also what types of documents will create thumbnails?  Again, below is what I was getting before a reboot.

com.sun.pdfview.PDFParseException: Unsupported function type: 4
        at com.sun.pdfview.function.PDFFunction.getFunction(PDFFunction.java:120)
        at com.sun.pdfview.colorspace.PDFColorSpace.getColorSpace(PDFColorSpace.java:146)
        at com.sun.pdfview.pattern.PDFShader.getShader(PDFShader.java:122)
        at com.sun.pdfview.PDFParser.doShader(PDFParser.java:1097)
        at com.sun.pdfview.PDFParser.iterate(PDFParser.java:629)
        at com.sun.pdfview.BaseWatchable.run(BaseWatchable.java:88)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
sun.awt.image.ImageFormatException: Unsupported color conversion request
        at sun.awt.image.JPEGImageDecoder.readImage(Native Method)
        at sun.awt.image.JPEGImageDecoder.produceImage(JPEGImageDecoder.java:119)
        at sun.awt.image.InputStreamImageSource.doFetch(InputStreamImageSource.java:246)
        at sun.awt.image.ImageFetcher.fetchloop(ImageFetcher.java:172)

Again, not seeing these in the logs anymore, but still have them from before.

Thanks for any input.

JR

Outcomes