AnsweredAssumed Answered

Button to Image library from Blog & Discussions

Question asked by franic on Jun 24, 2009
Latest reply on Jun 21, 2012 by mich
Hi all,

I've managed to customize TinyMCE when editing a wiki page just fine. But I'd like to add a button to the image library from blog and discussion posts as well.
Basically I'd like to add this feature to blog and discussion posts:
[img]http://img3.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_403645tinymce_imagelibrary.png[/img]

For example for blogs editing I've modified postedit.get.html.ftl and I have this
editorConfig : 
      {
         <#–
         //YUI
         //             height: this.options.height + 'px',
         //             width: this.options.width + 'px',
         //             dompath: false, //Turns on the bar at the bottom
         //             animate: false, //Animates the opening, closing and moving of Editor windows
         //             markup: "xhtml",
         //             toolbar:  Alfresco.util.editor.getTextOnlyToolbarConfig(this._msg),
         –>
         //Tiny MCE
         theme:'advanced',
         theme_advanced_buttons1 : "bold,italic,underline,strikethrough,|,justifyleft,justifycenter,justifyright,justifyfull,|,formatselect,fontselect,fontsizeselect,forecolor,backcolor",        
         theme_advanced_buttons2 :"bullist,numlist,|,outdent,indent,blockquote,|,alfresco-imagelibrary,undo,redo,|,link,unlink,anchor,image,cleanup,help,code,removeformat",
         theme_advanced_toolbar_location : "top",
         theme_advanced_toolbar_align : "left",
         theme_advanced_statusbar_location : "bottom",
         theme_advanced_path  : false,
         theme_advanced_resizing : true,
         theme_advanced_buttons3 : null,
         language:'${locale?substring(0, 2)}'        
      },
The code seems all right, and according to Firebug my alfresco-imagelibrary adding is taken, but nothing new appears. Is there anything else to change in order to add this button?

Thanks.

Outcomes