AnsweredAssumed Answered

How does Share get ducument details ?

Question asked by kerby on Jul 3, 2009
Latest reply on Jul 3, 2009 by jayjayecl
For example, there is a link in the page:
    <a href="/share/page/site/tet/document-details?nodeRef=workspace://SpacesStore/527506c8-cbb8-48cd-9875-516f8c1a069e" >note.txt</a>
when a user click that link, the document details will be shown in new page. I noticed the javascript in the new page:

<script type="text/javascript">//<![CDATA[
new Alfresco.WebPreview("template_x002e_web-preview_x002e_document-details").setOptions(
{
   nodeRef: "workspace://SpacesStore/221cd21e-d6e6-4aa8-82da-44af813a8a21",
   name: "note.txt",
   icon: "/components/images/generic-file-32.png",
   mimeType: "text/plain",
   previews: ["doclib", "avatar", "medium", "imgpreview", "webpreview"]
}).setMessages(
   {"preview.fitHeight": "Fit Height", "label.noFlash": "To view the preview please download the latest Flash Player from the<br\/><a href=\"http:\/\/www.adobe.com\/go\/getflashplayer\">Adobe Flash Player Download Center<\/a>.", "error.content": "The content cannot be displayed because it is not of type png, jpg, gif or swf.", "preview.fitPage": "Fit Page", "preview.fullscreen": "Fullscreen", "preview.page": "Page", "label.noPreview": "This document can't be previewed.<br\/>Click <a href=\"{0}\">here<\/a> to download it.", "preview.fitWidth": "Fit Width", "preview.pageOf": "of", "error.io": "The preview could not be loaded from the server. ", "preview.actualSize": "Actual Size"}
      );
//]]></script>

How does Share make it?
In web.xml

<servlet>
      <servlet-name>pageRendererServlet</servlet-name>
      <servlet-class>org.alfresco.web.site.servlet.DispatcherServlet</servlet-class>
      <load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
   </servlet>
    <servlet-mapping>
      <servlet-name>pageRendererServlet</servlet-name>
      <url-pattern>/page/*</url-pattern>
   </servlet-mapping>

DispatcherServlet is in Web Framework, but I can't find any code to get those document details from Alfresco.
Can anyone help me?

Outcomes