AnsweredAssumed Answered

Checkout to GoogleDocs failing

Question asked by rockshore on Oct 14, 2011
Latest reply on Nov 24, 2011 by zjao
Version: 3.4.d

I wonder if someone has seen the following behaviour and can possibly lend some advice.

Checkout to GoogleDocs appears to have stopped working just recently, with the following message appearing in Share:
You cannot checkout 'google.xls' to Google Docs
I've enabled debug mode and I get the following:
18:32:43,005 User:admin DEBUG [repo.googledocs.GoogleDocsServiceImpl] Creating google document (google (Working Copy).xls,application/vnd.ms-excel)
18:32:43,005 User:admin DEBUG [repo.googledocs.GoogleDocsServiceImpl] Creating google document with name google (Working Copy).xls
18:32:43,005 User:admin DEBUG [repo.googledocs.GoogleDocsServiceImpl] Creating media content object for mimetype application/vnd.ms-excel
18:32:43,005 User:admin DEBUG [repo.googledocs.GoogleDocsServiceImpl] Creating SpreadsheetEntry for mimetype application/vnd.ms-excel
18:32:43,202 User:admin DEBUG [repo.googledocs.GoogleDocsServiceImpl] Unable to create google document with name google (Working Copy).xls, because 403.4 SSL required
Has anyone else experienced or heard of this? Is it possibly an issue with Google rather than Alfresco?

Any advice leading to a solution would be great.

Outcomes