AnsweredAssumed Answered

Install WCM issues

Question asked by vzgfu on Oct 25, 2011
Latest reply on Oct 27, 2011 by janv
I am trying to install alfresco on Sun Sparc system with Oracle database, I installed alfresco-enterprise-3.4.5.zip on tomcat and by following the alfresco installation help document: Installing Alfresco on Tomcat. I am able to login alfresco as admin. and I saw in oracle database bunch of tables created and in the file system several file stores created 

As the next step, I tried to install alfresco-enterprise-wcmqs-3.4.5.zip, after I run apply_amps.sh and restart tomcat server, it throws exception:
15:26:23,857 ERROR [org.alfresco.wcm.client.impl.WebScriptCallerImpl] Failed to make request to Alfresco web script
java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
15:26:23,859 WARN  [org.alfresco.wcm.client.util.impl.GuestSessionFactoryImpl] WQS unable to connect to repository: Cannot access http://localhost:8080/alfr
esco/service/cmis: Connection refused
My tomcat server is listen to diff port, and I could not use localhost, I am wondering how do I change this default setting.

I also looked the installation guide of AVM, it targets to window/linux installation, does not mention anything related to unix installation, since I didn't run the installation wizard (there is not one available in unix). so I do not have the Alfresco home. Any comments on how to do it on unix?

Thanks
Gang

Outcomes