AnsweredAssumed Answered

Upgrading to Alfresco Community Version 3.2r

Question asked by jsamll1234 on Nov 25, 2009
Latest reply on Dec 2, 2009 by derek
I am attempting to upgrade from Alfresco Community Version 3.0 to 3.2r and am having problems I was hoping I could get help with.

I am attempting to follow the General Upgrade Process instructions found on the Wiki here:

http://wiki.alfresco.com/wiki/General_Upgrade_Process

I am assuming that I need to first upgrade my 3.0 version to 3.1, before I can upgrade to 3.2r (I actually attempted to upgrade directly from 3.0 to 3.2r using the documented Upgrade Process, but it didn't work, so I am now assuming I have to follow the "Upgrade Paths" mentioned in the prior link and go to 3.1 before I can make the leap to 3.2r (Can someone please confirm that this is correct?)

Assuming I have to upgrade from 3.0 to 3.1 prior to going to 3.2r, where can I get an archive version of the 3.1 war?  Or any previous archive for that matter?!

I am assuming that if I upgrade to 3.1, I will then be able to upgrade to 3.2r without having to add missing tables to the database.  Can someone confirm this?  I read in a different forum post that someone had to go in and add tables to the database before they could get their upgrade to work. 

Thanks for you help!

Jeff

Outcomes