AnsweredAssumed Answered

Problem with activating custom models

Question asked by kristiina on Nov 30, 2009
Hello!

I have problem with activating custom models. It is not  working anymore and I cannot figure out what has happened. I was able to add and modify new models without any problem. But now there is some kind of problem that I was not able to resolve myself.
I have uploaded my custom model into Data Dictionary -> Models. When I make changes to the model and want to update it, it cannot be done. The update never finishes. Some times I can see the following exception into log, but not always,

15:37:43,593 ERROR [org.alfresco.web.ui.common.Utils] Unable to check out Content Node due to system error:Hibernate operation: could not update: [org.alfresco.repo.domain.hibernate.NodeImpl#485]; SQL [update alf_node set version=?, store_id=?, uuid=?, transaction_id=?, node_deleted=?, type_qname_id=?, acl_id=?, audit_creator=?, audit_created=?, audit_modifier=?, audit_modified=?, audit_accessed=? where id=? and version=?]; Lock wait timeout exceeded; try restarting transaction; nested exception is java.sql.SQLException: Lock wait timeout exceeded; try restarting transaction
org.springframework.dao.CannotAcquireLockException: Hibernate operation: could not update: [org.alfresco.repo.domain.hibernate.NodeImpl#485]; SQL [update alf_node set version=?, store_id=?, uuid=?, transaction_id=?, node_deleted=?, type_qname_id=?, acl_id=?, audit_creator=?, audit_created=?, audit_modifier=?, audit_modified=?, audit_accessed=? where id=? and version=?]; Lock wait timeout exceeded; try restarting transaction; nested exception is java.sql.SQLException: Lock wait timeout exceeded; try restarting transaction

I tried also reinstall alfresco, but this did not helped. I unistalled alfrescco. But this did not removed the whole C:\Alfresco directory. So I deleted it manually. Is this correct or is there any other way to get fresh system and install alfresco from the beggining?

Any help and advice would be very much appreciated!

Kristiina

Outcomes