AnsweredAssumed Answered

Errors when going to Document Library

Question asked by bartddgd on Aug 22, 2009
Hi,

I've setup Alfresco on Centos 5.3 following the instructions from http://wiki.alfresco.com/wiki/Installing_Alfresco_Community_3.2_WAR_on_Centos_5.3.
I specifically want to use Alfresco Share, so in addition to the instructions from the Wiki page I copied share.war to the Tomcat webapps directory. After restarting Tomcat I can successfully login to my Alfresco Share server and I'm also able to create new sites under "My Sites", but when I try to go to the Document Library of a new site I get the following errors:

An error has occured in the Share component: /share/service/components/documentlibrary/documentlist.
It responded with a status of 500 - Internal Error.
Error Code Information: 500 - An error inside the HTTP server which prevented it from fulfilling the request.
Error Message: 07220009 Failed to load script '/org/alfresco/components/documentlibrary/documentlist.get.js (in classpath store file:/usr/share/tomcat5/webapps/share/WEB-INF/classes/alfresco/site-webscripts)': 07220008 ReferenceError: "XML" is not defined. (file:/usr/share/tomcat5/webapps/share/WEB-INF/classes/alfresco/site-webscripts/org/alfresco/components/documentlibrary/documentlist.get.js#41)
Server: Alfresco Community v3.2.0 (2039) schema 2.019
Time: 22.08.2009 16:12:24

Any ideas what could be causing this problem?

Thanks in advance,
Bernd.

Outcomes