AnsweredAssumed Answered

my error in alfresco 4.0 and oracle 10g

Question asked by eddy_yuyong on Dec 3, 2011
Latest reply on Dec 11, 2011 by paulweb
Hello!
         I am learning to how to config alfresco. I have a problem now.
I use alfresco 4.0 and oracle 10g. First,I setup the oracle 10g, then I download the alfresco-community-4.0.b-installer-win-x32.exe from website and setup it. When I startup the tomcat,the tomcat log show some errors, see next

严重: Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class org.alfresco.web.app.ContextLoaderListener
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'encryptionKeysRegistry' defined in class path resource [alfresco/encryption-context.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'attributeService' while setting bean property 'attributeService'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'attributeService' defined in class path resource [alfresco/attributes-service-context.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'propertyValueDAO' while setting bean property 'propertyValueDAO'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'propertyValueDAO' defined in class path resource [alfresco/dao/dao-context.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'propertyValueSqlSessionTemplate' while setting bean property 'sqlSessionTemplate'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'propertyValueSqlSessionTemplate' defined in class path resource [alfresco/ibatis/ibatis-context.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'repoSqlSessionFactory' while setting constructor argument; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'repoSqlSessionFactory' defined in class path resource [alfresco/ibatis/ibatis-context.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'dialectResourceLoader' while setting bean property 'resourceLoader'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'dialectResourceLoader' defined in class path resource [alfresco/ibatis/ibatis-context.xml]: Cannot create inner bean 'org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyPathFactoryBean#136c55' of type [org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyPathFactoryBean] while setting bean property 'dialectClass'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyPathFactoryBean#136c55' defined in class path resource [alfresco/ibatis/ibatis-context.xml]: Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'dialect': FactoryBean threw exception on object creation; nested exception is java.sql.SQLException: 不支持的特性

please help me, thanks

Outcomes