AnsweredAssumed Answered

3.2 Build StackOverflowError

Question asked by robt on Sep 5, 2009
Latest reply on Sep 8, 2009 by robt
Hi,
I'm testing out 3.2CE updated to the last build dated 09/03.  The previous build I had working but this one generates a StackOverflowError in Tomcat whenever accessing http://server:8080/alfresco.  Share seems to work.   /opt/Alfresco/tomcat/logs/localhost.2009-09-05.log contains the repeating or recursive error generating the stack overflow and I've included a snippet below. The ChainingSubsystemProxyFactory.java:107 block repeats many times.  I set the authentication chain back to just alfrescoNtlm1:alfrescoNtlm just in case but it didn't make a difference.
Using the full Linux installer of 09/03. CentOs: Linux 2.6.18-128.7.1.el5 #1 SMP Mon Aug 24 08:21:56 EDT 2009 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

java.lang.StackOverflowError
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.transformedBeanName(AbstractBeanFactory.java:799)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:189)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:227)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:160)
    at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.getBean(AbstractApplicationContext.java:757)
    at org.alfresco.repo.management.subsystems.ChainingSubsystemProxyFactory$1.invoke(ChainingSubsystemProxyFactory.java:102)
    at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:171)
    at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:204)
    at $Proxy202.isActive(Unknown Source)
    at org.alfresco.repo.management.subsystems.ChainingSubsystemProxyFactory$1.invoke(ChainingSubsystemProxyFactory.java:107)
    at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:171)
    at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:204)
    at $Proxy202.isActive(Unknown Source)

Any help would be appreciated as I'm trying to get a test AP workflow up to promote an implementation for our company.

Thanks,

Rob.

Outcomes