AnsweredAssumed Answered

Like to know how to download all the contents from Alfresco

Question asked by karthic on Sep 16, 2009
Latest reply on Sep 16, 2009 by norgan
Hi All
I 'm a new member to this impressive forum. I am also new to the Alfresco world.

Moderators: Please move this post to the appropriate place if not posted in its expected sub-forum.

Coming to the issue, I got a assignment in Alfresco, My organisation has installed Alfresco (version not known at present, Will try to check soon) many years back for a Department and now the Department leadership has planned to move to Microsoft Sharepoint Sites.

I come from Sharepoint end and due to the non-existence of the Alfresco technical team, I am struck at a issue which we were not able to solve. Hence posting it these forums hoping I would get a very good solution.

ISSUE: Data in the Alfresco site goes in terms of GBs'(some 40 gb) and the task is to transfer this data to the Sharepoint site. From the Sharepoint end, I feel uploading the files to Sharepoint would not consume much time since we shall upload in bulk(though this too has a size limit) But I am stumbled on how to download all the data to a local machine or transfer this data to the Sharepoint site directly.

Is there any tool to download all the content from the Alfresco to a local machine at once? Any work-around 's are also invited and appreciated.

Thanks
Karthic

Outcomes