AnsweredAssumed Answered

Workflow console: How to start from command line?

Question asked by nicolasraoul on Feb 8, 2010
Hello all,

I am trying to start the Workflow Console from the command line:

java -cp<CLASSPATH> org.alfresco.repo.workflow.WorkflowInterpreter

Where CLASSPATH is this:
../lib/alfresco-repository-3.2.0.jar:../lib/alfresco-core-3.2.0.jar:../lib/spring-2.0.8.jar:../../../../../virtual-tomcat/bin/commons-logging-api.jar:/home/nico/programs/Alfresco/tomcat/lib/servlet-api.jar:../lib/jta.jar:../lib/jug-lgpl-2.0.0.jar:../lib/hibernate-3.2.6-patched.jar:../lib/ehcache-1.4.1-patched.jar:../lib/jibx-run.jar:.

I launches fine, loads the beans and all, but at some point an infinite loop occurs:

Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'dictionaryBootstrap' defined in class path resource [alfresco/core-services-context.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is java.lang.StackOverflowError
Caused by: java.lang.StackOverflowError
        at java.util.LinkedHashMap.get(LinkedHashMap.java:280)
        at net.sf.ehcache.store.MemoryStore.get(MemoryStore.java:130)
        at net.sf.ehcache.Cache.searchInMemoryStore(Cache.java:1150)
        at net.sf.ehcache.Cache.get(Cache.java:779)
        at net.sf.ehcache.Cache.get(Cache.java:755)
        at org.alfresco.repo.cache.EhCacheAdapter.get(EhCacheAdapter.java:87)
        at org.alfresco.repo.cache.TransactionalCache.getSharedCacheValue(TransactionalCache.java:297)
        at org.alfresco.repo.cache.TransactionalCache.get(TransactionalCache.java:374)
        at org.alfresco.repo.dictionary.DictionaryDAOImpl.getDictionaryRegistry(DictionaryDAOImpl.java:971)
        at org.alfresco.repo.dictionary.DictionaryDAOImpl.getCompiledModels(DictionaryDAOImpl.java:1081)
        at org.alfresco.repo.dictionary.DictionaryDAOImpl.getCompiledModels(DictionaryDAOImpl.java:839)
        at org.alfresco.repo.dictionary.DictionaryDAOImpl.getModels(DictionaryDAOImpl.java:768)
        at org.alfresco.repo.dictionary.DictionaryDAOImpl.initDictionary(DictionaryDAOImpl.java:238)
        at org.alfresco.repo.dictionary.DictionaryDAOImpl.getDictionaryRegistry(DictionaryDAOImpl.java:989)
        at org.alfresco.repo.dictionary.DictionaryDAOImpl.getCompiledModels(DictionaryDAOImpl.java:1081)
(Repeat the last 5 lines hundreds of times)

Same result regardless of whether an Alfresco instance is already running or not.

How to start this Workflow Console?
The wiki gives no hint, I will update it when I find: http://wiki.alfresco.com/wiki/Workflow_Console

Thanks!
Nicolas.

Outcomes