AnsweredAssumed Answered

LDAP sync not terminating

Question asked by lees on Oct 8, 2009
Latest reply on Oct 9, 2009 by lees
Hi,

I am trying to synchronize alfresco with my AD server.  Once I start the synchronization, it gives the message as creating user…
So I think the synchronization is working. But my issue is the synchronization process is not terminating. By checking on the log I found that same users are creating again and again.

here is the log

09:52:26,011 INFO  [org.alfresco.repo.security.sync.ChainingUserRegistrySynchronizer] Synchronizing users and groups with user registry 'ldap-ad1'
09:52:26,011 INFO  [org.alfresco.repo.security.sync.ChainingUserRegistrySynchronizer] Retrieving all users from user registry 'AUTH.EXT.ldap-ad1'
09:52:45,099 INFO  [org.alfresco.repo.security.sync.ChainingUserRegistrySynchronizer] Creating user 'David.John'
09:52:45,480 INFO  [org.alfresco.repo.security.sync.ChainingUserRegistrySynchronizer] Creating user 'Reno.Paul'
09:52:45,690 INFO  [org.alfresco.repo.security.sync.ChainingUserRegistrySynchronizer] Creating user 'Robin.H'
—————————————————————————————————————————————
—————————————————————————————————————————————
09:53:03,776 INFO  [org.alfresco.repo.security.sync.ChainingUserRegistrySynchronizer] Synchronizing users and groups with user registry 'ldap-ad1'
09:53:03,816 INFO  [org.alfresco.repo.security.sync.ChainingUserRegistrySynchronizer] Retrieving all users from user registry 'AUTH.EXT.ldap-ad1'
09:53:04,637 INFO  [org.alfresco.repo.security.sync.ChainingUserRegistrySynchronizer] Creating user 'David.John'
09:53:04,898 INFO  [org.alfresco.repo.security.sync.ChainingUserRegistrySynchronizer] Creating user 'Reno.Paul'
09:53:05,128 INFO  [org.alfresco.repo.security.sync.ChainingUserRegistrySynchronizer] Creating user 'Robin.H'

Is there anything I want to configure?

Here is my authentication chain
authentication.chain=passthru1:passthru,ldap-ad1:ldap-ad

Also how can I view the synchronized AD user details in alfresco?

thx

Outcomes