AnsweredAssumed Answered

cannot access the Share page - installation is on Linux RH

Question asked by tsharoni on Oct 18, 2009
Latest reply on Feb 13, 2013 by muralidharand
Dear all,

This is my first post in this forum. I want to thanks in advance for any contributed answer.

I installed Alftresco 3.2 on Linux RH (Fedora) that runs as a VM. my MySQL server is installed on the host and my JDK version is 1.6.0_16. In first, I have connectivity problems to my alfresco account in the mySQL, therefore I configured it to be available from the VM. It seems after that the server was up and running, but I got the following error when trying to access the share page:

[size=50]HTTP Status 500 -
type Exception report
description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.
exception
javax.servlet.ServletException: org.alfresco.error.AlfrescoRuntimeException: 08270004 Unable to retrieve object: site-index of type: page
   org.alfresco.web.site.servlet.DispatcherServlet.service(DispatcherServlet.java:146)
   javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)

root cause

org.alfresco.error.AlfrescoRuntimeException: 08270004 Unable to retrieve object: site-index of type: page
   org.alfresco.web.framework.ModelObjectManager.getObject(ModelObjectManager.java:140)
   org.alfresco.web.site.Model.getObject(Model.java:513)
   org.alfresco.web.site.Model.getPage(Model.java:165)
   org.alfresco.web.site.SlingshotPageMapper.executeMapper(SlingshotPageMapper.java:188)
   org.alfresco.web.site.AbstractPageMapper.execute(AbstractPageMapper.java:62)
   org.alfresco.web.site.DefaultRequestContextFactory.newInstance(DefaultRequestContextFactory.java:109)
   org.alfresco.web.site.FrameworkHelper.initRequestContext(FrameworkHelper.java:202)
   org.alfresco.web.site.servlet.DispatcherServlet.service(DispatcherServlet.java:142)

root cause

org.alfresco.web.framework.exception.ModelObjectPersisterException: Error loading object id: site-index from persister id: RemoteStore_alfresco/site-data/pages_page
   org.alfresco.web.framework.MultiModelObjectPersister.getObject(MultiModelObjectPersister.java:110)
   org.alfresco.web.framework.ModelObjectManager.getObject(ModelObjectManager.java:136)
   org.alfresco.web.site.SlingshotPageMapper.executeMapper(SlingshotPageMapper.java:188)
   org.alfresco.web.site.DefaultRequestContextFactory.newInstance(DefaultRequestContextFactory.java:109)
   org.alfresco.web.site.FrameworkHelper.initRequestContext(FrameworkHelper.java:202)
   org.alfresco.web.site.servlet.DispatcherServlet.service(DispatcherServlet.java:142)

root cause

org.alfresco.web.framework.exception.ModelObjectPersisterException: Failure to load model object for path: site-index.xml
   org.alfresco.web.framework.StoreModelObjectPersister.getObjectByPath(StoreModelObjectPersister.java:170)
   org.alfresco.web.framework.StoreModelObjectPersister.getObject(StoreModelObjectPersister.java:108)
   org.alfresco.web.framework.MultiModelObjectPersister.getObject(MultiModelObjectPersister.java:106)
   org.alfresco.web.framework.ModelObjectManager.getObject(ModelObjectManager.java:136)

root cause

java.io.IOException: Unable to test document path: site-index.xml in remote store: alfresco due to error:
   org.alfresco.web.scripts.RemoteStore.hasDocument(RemoteStore.java:351)
   org.alfresco.web.framework.StoreModelObjectPersister.getObjectByPath(StoreModelObjectPersister.java:136)
   org.alfresco.web.framework.StoreModelObjectPersister.getObject(StoreModelObjectPersister.java:108)
   org.alfresco.web.framework.MultiModelObjectPersister.getObject(MultiModelObjectPersister.java:106)

note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache Tomcat/6.0.18 logs.
Apache Tomcat/6.0.18[/size]

Let me know which attachments you want me to add to this post and I will be happy to deliver.

Appreciate any help,
Zach

Outcomes