AnsweredAssumed Answered

HTTP Status 500 Error, Corrupt Installation?

Question asked by anuvatec on Feb 24, 2010
Latest reply on Apr 6, 2010 by anuvatec
Running Alfresco Community Edition 3.2r2 on Ubuntu 8.04.3 Server Edition as a VM in VMware ESXi 3.5u4. I had some stability issues lately with Ubuntu/the VM crashing relatively frequently. I assume the HTTP Status 500 error I'm now getting after launching Alfresco and going to Share (…:8080/share) in the browser is related to the OS crashes. Maybe my Alfresco installation got corrupted? Anywho, below is some error details, how do I resolve this error? TIA

type Exception report

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

javax.servlet.ServletException: org.alfresco.error.AlfrescoRuntimeException: 01230001 Unable to retrieve object: site-index of type: page

root cause

org.alfresco.error.AlfrescoRuntimeException: 01230001 Unable to retrieve object: site-index of type: page

root cause

org.alfresco.web.framework.exception.ModelObjectPersisterException: Error loading object id: site-index from persister id: RemoteStore_alfresco/site-data/pages_page

root cause

org.alfresco.web.framework.exception.ModelObjectPersisterException: Failure to load model object for path: site-index.xml

root cause

java.io.IOException: Unable to test document path: site-index.xml in remote store: alfresco due to error: 404

Outcomes