AnsweredAssumed Answered

Webscript search results to browse.jsp

Question asked by boutch55555 on Feb 24, 2010
Hi

I wrote a webscript to list the custom spaces I made (album).
<#list companyhome.childrenByLuceneSearch["@cm\\:album:*"] as child>
and checks if they are spaces :
<#if child.isContainer>
Once I select an album, it currently redirects me to the post result page, witch lists the files contained in the album (same code, except for child.isContent).
Our browse.jsp is modified to include checkboxes to enable actions on selection, which is working really fine (we will release that code once the project is more advanced). What I want to archieve is to redirect the search result
<#list companyhome.childrenByLuceneSearch["@cm\\:album:${album}"] as child>
into the jsp to enable selection on the album content. Any ideas on how to archieve this ? I looked at the web client search (http://<host>:<port>/alfresco/service/api/search/keyword?q={searchTerms}&p={startPage?}&c={count?}&l={language?}) but I really need to go back to browse.jsp (or perhaps another jsp(maybe advanced-search.jsp)), not to have to code the checkboxes in the webscript… it has been enough work getting them to work in the native interface… Any ideas on how to archieve this ? perhaps the webscript method is wrong ? Is there a way to interface the regular search engine ? (like the web client search)

Thanks

Mathieu

Outcomes