AnsweredAssumed Answered

Site Activities dashlet shows no activities

Question asked by s_lizard23 on Mar 1, 2010
Hi, my personal My Site Activities dashlet, and the Site Activities dashlet on my site, are both displaying a "No recent activities" message. If I click on the RSS button, I get the error page below.  Can anyone tell me how to sort this out?

Thanks!

HTTP Status 500 -

——————————————————————————–

type Exception report

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

java.lang.NullPointerException
   org.alfresco.web.scripts.ProcessorModelHelper.populateModel(ProcessorModelHelper.java:125)
   org.alfresco.web.scripts.ProcessorModelHelper.populateTemplateModel(ProcessorModelHelper.java:316)
   org.alfresco.web.scripts.LocalWebScriptRuntimeContainer.getTemplateParameters(LocalWebScriptRuntimeContainer.java:98)
   org.alfresco.web.scripts.AbstractWebScript.createTemplateParameters(AbstractWebScript.java:417)
   org.alfresco.web.scripts.AbstractWebScript$1.getStatusModel(AbstractWebScript.java:630)
   org.alfresco.web.scripts.WebScriptException.getStatusModel(WebScriptException.java:158)
   org.alfresco.web.scripts.AbstractRuntime.executeScript(AbstractRuntime.java:170)
   org.alfresco.web.scripts.servlet.WebScriptServlet.service(WebScriptServlet.java:122)
   org.alfresco.web.site.servlet.WebScriptFeedServlet.service(WebScriptFeedServlet.java:56)
   javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803)

note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache Tomcat/5.5.23 logs.

——————————————————————————–

Apache Tomcat/5.5.23

Outcomes