AnsweredAssumed Answered

Cannot preview MS office files

Question asked by bisana on Mar 12, 2012
Latest reply on Nov 5, 2012 by ttownsend
Hi
I am using "alfresco-community-4.0.b" on a centos Machince
It has been setup and was working fine, I was able to preview the MS office files. Now I am not able to do it.
If I restart the service, for some time I can see the MS office file preview, later on I cannot see it
When I check the catalina.out, I get this error messages,
Advice requested
Thanks
Joseph John

#########
ERROR [alfresco.util.OpenOfficeConnectionTester] [DefaultScheduler_Worker-7] The OpenOffice connection has been lost.
2012-03-12 08:11:55,396  INFO  [activities.feed.FeedTaskProcessor] [DefaultScheduler_Worker-1] Generated 6 activity feed entries for 1 activity post (in 86 msecs)
2012-03-12 08:11:58,599  ERROR [extensions.webscripts.AbstractRuntime] [http-8080-22] Exception from executeScript - redirecting to status template error: 02120005 The content node was not specified so the content cannot be streamed to the client: classpath*:alfresco/templates/webscripts/org/alfresco/repository/thumbnail/thumbnail.get.js
org.springframework.extensions.webscripts.WebScriptException: 02120005 The content node was not specified so the content cannot be streamed to the client: classpath*:alfresco/templates/webscripts/org/alfresco/repository/thumbnail/thumbnail.get.js

ERROR [extensions.webscripts.AbstractRuntime] [http-8080-39] Exception from executeScript - redirecting to status template error: 02120007 The content node was not specified so the content cannot be streamed to the client: classpath*:alfresco/templates/webscripts/org/alfresco/repository/thumbnail/thumbnail.get.js
org.springframework.extensions.webscripts.WebScriptException: 02120007 The content node was not specified so the content cannot be streamed to the client: classpath*:alfresco/templates/webscripts/org/alfresco/repository/thumbnail/thumbnail.get.js
   at org.alfresco.repo.web.scripts.content.StreamContent.execute(StreamContent.java:183)
   at org.alfresco.repo.web.scripts.RepositoryContainer$2.execute(RepositoryContainer.java:400)

Outcomes