AnsweredAssumed Answered

Can't login to share

Question asked by meecect on Mar 18, 2010
Hi,

I'm using alfresco 3.2r2 and can't login to share.  I can login in to explorer, (and I can mount webdav) but logging in to share gives me "The remote server may be unavailable or your authentication details have not been recognized."

It _used_ to work.  I had alfresco installed on a network volume and it was working fine until my server crashed.  I was able to build a new server and re-attach the drives (the db is on a separate server that was unaffected).  I was then able to restart alfresco, verify stuff is there via explorer, but now I can't login via share.

Any clues as to what may be causing this?  There are no errors in alfresco.log or catalina.out.

Actually, there is an error if I connect via webdav and try to create a file.  Then I get:

21:31:04,441 User:meecect ERROR [alfresco.webdav.protocol] Internal Server Error:
org.alfresco.service.cmr.repository.ContentIOException: 02180083 Failed to copy content to output stream:
   accessor: ContentAccessor[ contentUrl=store://2009/12/13/1/49/55bb579a-59c4-4d12-84e9-50b8b0023959.bin, m
imetype=application/acp, size=13845122, encoding=UTF-8, locale=en_US]
        at org.alfresco.repo.content.AbstractContentReader.getContent(AbstractContentReader.java:358)
        at org.alfresco.repo.webdav.GetMethod.executeImpl(GetMethod.java:219)
        at org.alfresco.repo.webdav.WebDAVMethod$1.execute(WebDAVMethod.java:144)
        at org.alfresco.repo.transaction.RetryingTransactionHelper.doInTransaction(RetryingTransactionHelper
.java:327)
        at org.alfresco.repo.transaction.RetryingTransactionHelper.doInTransaction(RetryingTransactionHelper
.java:253)

Thanks in advance,
Cliff

Outcomes