AnsweredAssumed Answered

Error Cannot get value for expression

Question asked by agey on Mar 22, 2010
Hi all,

I have extended the bean NavigationBean to evaluate the type of user is autenticated. My NavigationBEBean is:

public class NavigationBEBean extends NavigationBean implements Serializable
{
….

public Boolean getIsGroupOffice(){
      Boolean inOffice = false;

String office = this.getGroupOffice();

if(office != null){
          inOffice = true;
       }else{
          inOffice = false;
       }   
       this.inOffice = inOffice;
      return this.inOffice;
   }

private Boolean inOffice = null;

}

This property "inOffice" is used in Alfresco to evaluate actions and pages to show to the user. Sometimes, one user receives this error after login:

javax.faces.FacesException: javax.faces.el.EvaluationException: Cannot get value for expression '#{NavigationBean.isGroupOffice}'
caused by:
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: javax.faces.el.EvaluationException: Cannot get value for expression '#{NavigationBean.isGroupOffice}'
caused by:
javax.faces.el.EvaluationException: Cannot get value for expression '#{NavigationBean.isGroupOffice}'
caused by:
javax.faces.el.EvaluationException: Exception getting value of property isGroupOffice of base of type : org.be.web.beans.NavigationBEBean
caused by:
javax.faces.el.EvaluationException: Bean: org.be.web.beans.NavigationBEBean, property: isGroupOffice
caused by:
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
caused by:
java.util.NoSuchElementException

In log file of Tomcat I can see the user is authenticated. I disconnect the user and then I connect the user but this error appears again. Only when I disconnect and close every browsers and then I connect to Alfresco in another browser, I can enter in Alfresco.

Somebody can help me to resolve this problem?

Thanks in advance,

Outcomes