AnsweredAssumed Answered

Custom browse.jsp and navigation override

Question asked by sebp on Mar 24, 2010
Latest reply on Oct 4, 2011 by shmoula
I wrote a custom browse.jsp to be displayed for folders with a certain aspect only. Therefore I have overriden the navigation rules to browse to my
/jsp/pemappe/posteingang-browse.jsp page as follows:

<config evaluator="aspect-name" condition="pemappe:posteingangsordner">
      <navigation>
           <override from-view-id="/jsp/browse/browse.jsp" to-view-id="/jsp/pemappe/posteingang-browse.jsp" />
           <override from-view-id="/jsp/pemappe/posteingang-browse.jsp" to-view-id="/jsp/pemappe/posteingang-browse.jsp" />
           <override from-view-id="/jsp/*" to-view-id="/jsp/pemappe/posteingang-browse.jsp" />
           <override from-view-id="/jsp/wizard/*" to-view-id="/jsp/pemappe/posteingang-browse.jsp" />
           <override from-outcome="browse" to-view-id="/jsp/pemappe/posteingang-browse.jsp" />
           <override from-outcome="finish" to-view-id="/jsp/pemappe/posteingang-browse.jsp" />
           <override from-outcome="cancel" to-view-id="/jsp/pemappe/posteingang-browse.jsp" />
           <override from-outcome="success" to-view-id="/jsp/pemappe/posteingang-browse.jsp" />
           <override from-outcome="browse" to-view-id="/jsp/pemappe/posteingang-browse.jsp" />
       </navigation>
</config>

It mostly works. But it doesn't if I am in that folder and click on "Add Content" and finish the wizard or if I checkout a document. After these wizards the standard browse.jsp is displayed. What other navigation rules do I need (I'm using Alfresco Community 3.2r2)?

Outcomes