AnsweredAssumed Answered

filter task based on type in my-tasks page

Question asked by leftright on May 10, 2012
Latest reply on Jul 15, 2013 by bellahf
I want to use a filter on my tasks page(and also a dashlet), that would display only the user tasks of a certain type.
If I understand correctly, this is the way in which filter are added.

<config>
   <max-items>50</max-items>
   <filters-parameters>
      <!–
         Turns the filters form the filter's config files into url parameters by matching the filter id and data against
         the filter patterns below. A wildcard ("*") matches any value as long as it exists and isn't empty.
         The parameters will later be added to the end of the base repo webscript url used to retrieve the values.

Note that it is possible to create dynamic values by using the following keys inside "{}":
          * {id}   - resolves to the filter id value
          * {data} - resolveds to the filter data value
          * {0dt}  - resolves to a iso08601 datetime representation of the current date and time
          * {0d}   -  resolves to a iso8601 date representation of the current day
          * {-7d}  -  resolves to a iso8601 date representation of the current day rolled the given number of days back
          * {+7d}  -  resolves to a iso8601 date representation of the current day rolled the given number of days forward
      –>
      <filter id="all"           data=""             parameters=""/>
      <filter id="due"           data="today"        parameters="dueAfter={-1d}&amp;dueBefore={0d}"/>
      <filter id="due"           data="tomorrow"     parameters="dueAfter={0d}&amp;dueBefore={1d}"/>
      <filter id="due"           data="next7Days"    parameters="dueAfter={0d}&amp;dueBefore={8d}"/>
      <filter id="due"           data="overdue"      parameters="dueBefore={-1d}"/>
      <filter id="due"           data="noDate"       parameters="dueBefore="/>
      <filter id="priority"      data="*"            parameters="priority={data}"/>
      <filter id="assignee"      data="me"           parameters="pooledTasks=false"/>
      <filter id="assignee"      data="unassigned"   parameters="pooledTasks=true" />
      <filter id="state"          data="*"          parameters="state=completed" />
   </filters-parameters>
</config>

So if I want to get tasks of a certain type, which parameters do I have to set in filter. What about data.
Or do I have to do  something/anything else to filter task types.
Thank you for answers.

Outcomes