AnsweredAssumed Answered

error 404 explorer / 500 share

Question asked by yanock on Apr 21, 2010
Latest reply on May 11, 2010 by yanock
hi,

I'm actually testing alfresco in version 3.2r for the need of an etude.
I'm running alfresco on a virtual machine with windows server 2003 FR.
Yersteday while a demonstration i got the errors which are on the title. I want to solve the problem without a full reinstall.

javax.servlet.ServletException: org.alfresco.error.AlfrescoRuntimeException: 03210000 Unable to retrieve object: site-index of type: page
       org.alfresco.web.site.servlet.DispatcherServlet.service(DispatcherServlet.java:146)
       javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)

cause m�re

org.alfresco.error.AlfrescoRuntimeException: 03210000 Unable to retrieve object: site-index of type: page
       org.alfresco.web.framework.ModelObjectManager.getObject(ModelObjectManager.java:140)
       org.alfresco.web.site.Model.getObject(Model.java:513)
       org.alfresco.web.site.Model.getPage(Model.java:165)
       org.alfresco.web.site.SlingshotPageMapper.executeMapper(SlingshotPageMapper.java:188)
       org.alfresco.web.site.AbstractPageMapper.execute(AbstractPageMapper.java:62)
       org.alfresco.web.site.DefaultRequestContextFactory.newInstance(DefaultRequestContextFactory.java:109)
       org.alfresco.web.site.FrameworkHelper.initRequestContext(FrameworkHelper.java:202)
       org.alfresco.web.site.servlet.DispatcherServlet.service(DispatcherServlet.java:142)

cause m�re

org.alfresco.web.framework.exception.ModelObjectPersisterException: Error loading object id: site-index from persister id: RemoteStore_alfresco/site-data/pages_page
       org.alfresco.web.framework.MultiModelObjectPersister.getObject(MultiModelObjectPersister.java:110)
       org.alfresco.web.framework.ModelObjectManager.getObject(ModelObjectManager.java:136)
       org.alfresco.web.site.SlingshotPageMapper.executeMapper(SlingshotPageMapper.java:188)
       org.alfresco.web.site.DefaultRequestContextFactory.newInstance(DefaultRequestContextFactory.java:109)
       org.alfresco.web.site.FrameworkHelper.initRequestContext(FrameworkHelper.java:202)
       org.alfresco.web.site.servlet.DispatcherServlet.service(DispatcherServlet.java:142)

cause m�re

org.alfresco.web.framework.exception.ModelObjectPersisterException: Failure to load model object for path: site-index.xml
       org.alfresco.web.framework.StoreModelObjectPersister.getObjectByPath(StoreModelObjectPersister.java:170)
       org.alfresco.web.framework.StoreModelObjectPersister.getObject(StoreModelObjectPersister.java:108)
       org.alfresco.web.framework.MultiModelObjectPersister.getObject(MultiModelObjectPersister.java:106)
       org.alfresco.web.framework.ModelObjectManager.getObject(ModelObjectManager.java:136)

cause m�re

java.io.IOException: Unable to test document path: site-index.xml in remote store: alfresco due to error: 404
       org.alfresco.web.scripts.RemoteStore.hasDocument(RemoteStore.java:351)
       org.alfresco.web.framework.StoreModelObjectPersister.getObjectByPath(StoreModelObjectPersister.java:136)
       org.alfresco.web.framework.StoreModelObjectPersister.getObject(StoreModelObjectPersister.java:108)
       org.alfresco.web.framework.MultiModelObjectPersister.getObject(MultiModelObjectPersister.java:106)

The most significant error is the one on share which i posted above.
Nevertheless i don't think i made a mistake,  I use share very little and explorer just for test like creating workspaces and uploading some files.

I hope you could help me.

Best regards.

Outcomes